• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi! I'm a new user and i like this forum so much!I found a lot of useful things here, and I want to contribute to this community!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Welcome sime1! Glad that you're finding this place useful for you! If you need any help, you can always pm me or a moderator. Just don't forget to read the rules before you start posting and have fun! :)

Happy Holidays!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome aboard. :) I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the site and having fun here. At the PokeCommunity, the members here are really nice and friendly.
    The members, even the staff are here for ya if you need any help. You'll meet long-lasting friends, and get into lots and lots of discussions as well as events!
    If you ever have any questions, drop me a PM or a VM just in case. It would be my pleasure to help you out! Read the rules, and I shall see ya aroooound. :3

Back