• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • welcome to pc, story! glad to have you here.

Well, PC is, you know, a place where all Pokefan can gather all year long. And since it is new yea, Boom! Happy new year!

so that's it. it would be better if you tell us more of yourself. so, welcome to pc. see you around!

-mR

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hey! : D So, do you have any questions or anything? Confused about something in the rules?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • XD At least you got yourself an avatar and a signature~ Confused as to anything specific? :S

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I see you recognized someone here at the site! Hello! You say you're confused with the forums? Why not take a look at this helpful guide? You'll find some of the threads frequently visited by members here, as well as a few guides such as the forum rules and the FAQ. Your friend Olih can show you around, but if you ever need any help, feel free to contact me!

Plus, Olih & Story, I'd recommend you guys take the current convo to VM since this thread is mostly you two posting at each other.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Tell us a story that takes place in outer space.

I mean welcome to the forum It is a great forum.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome to the forums! You seem really nice and friendly, I'm sure you will get to meet a lot of friends here, but it seems to me you already got one! Megan already linked you the guide. PC is pretty large so it might be really confusing at the start, but as you keep on exploring the forum, you will get used to the things here eventually!

If your interested in sharing off your works, you could head over the Fanfiction & Writing section. I'm sure everyone would love to read it, even me! I'm also a writer myself, but I haven't really finished a novel, I only write short stories and poems, and yes, we also have a Poetry section here, so if you write poetry as well you could go there and make your own poetry thread! ^3^

I see that your a fan of My Little Pony, as far as I know, there's a really huge fan club here just for it! So you might want to join? I've found it and just click this link to go there! There's also a lot of PC members who loves it. :D

And so, make sure to read the rules if you still haven't or else you might get yourself into trouble and get punished! Any questions, or need any help? Don't hesitate to approach me and send me a message, I'll try to reply as soon as possible! With that, once again welcome, and have a wonderful stay here! See you around, lovelots! ♥

Back