• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ...

Neon Shades

Hit me with your best shot
Years
  • Hello, I'm Neon Shades, I'm just your average person that tries to conceal its madness
    I love the Pokemon games, although I haven't played much lately ...
    I'm not a big fan of the anime, but I like anime(s) in general, I'm also a brony (I love Fluttershy ;3)
    And I guess that pretty much sums it :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! I'm not a brony but rainbow dash goes hard! lol Hope you like it here at PC! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As a fellow Brony myself, I have the utmost right to show you this video.

Hope you're not like Cranky! Welcome to PC! There are a lot of things to do here, especially talk about PONIES! <3 In the Other Clubs section we have a special group for MLP, so you should check that out. ^_^ As for my favorite Pony, before you ask, it's Twilight Sparkle, but I can relate more to Rarity, so she's also my favorite Pony as well. :) ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING SPECIAL BTW?

Anyways, I saw you just got adopted by Cello in the Adoption Center, so that's also a huuuge plus. :) Have a nice time here, and I shall see ya around, eh?

Last edited:

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome aboard! I just started two days ago and I'm lovin' it here, so I'm sure you will too!! And I'm a brony myself, Fluttershy FTW! (:

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I actually play the Pokemon games every now and then but I'm just an overall gamer at this point. I actually really enjoy the anime but not everyone can like it I guess. Ha well Meganium is a brony as well like you saw in her epic video post. :P There's a lot of other bronys here so you'll probably enjoy that as well. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hello, I'm Neon Shades, I'm just your average person that tries to conceal its madness
    I love the Pokemon games, although I haven't played much lately ...
    I'm not a big fan of the anime, but I like anime(s) in general, I'm also a brony (I love Fluttershy ;3)
    And I guess that pretty much sums it :)

Hi Neon, I became your first friend but forgot my introduction!

I do find the My Little Ponies funny, my fave is Rainbow Dash cos I actually had a toy of her a few years back.

My avatar and signature look funny to you, wouldn't it? Yes, I actually hate him (read the usertitle). It is true but it's for the lolz. I love to tell a joke here and there...

I guess Brickbuster, Shadowfire, Turn-it and Meganium90 have already got you covered so I don't have much to say.

Remember to contact a moderator like Meganium90 there.

- Hikari10, Haters Are Really Gonna Hate...

Back