• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Hello, i'm Victini77, im portuguese, and i would like to start playing metagame...
    Also, i really want to be a part of a pokémon community.
    Thank you for reading!
    PS: if someone can teach me metagame, please PM me... im portuguese, so please bear with me if i cant express my self with good english!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello, i'm Victini77, im portuguese, and i would like to start playing metagame...
    Also, i really want to be a part of a pokémon community.
    Thank you for reading!
    PS: if someone can teach me metagame, please PM me... im portuguese, so please bear with me if i cant express my self with good english!

Hi Victini77, I am Hikari.

And hey it seems like you love competitive battling! You should get over to the Competitive Battling Center right away. There's loads of competitive battling stuff to do there, including its own Pokemon Online server.

Don't worry about your English, I see it looks great. (I do speak English since it's my country's main language)

Remember to read the rules, contact a moderator and don't advertise.

Oh, and watch out for my beloved Oshawottz, cos they are the coolest. I'm expecting Diab_Low and CycloneGU to be here soon. Just watch out, one of them is a Julian Assange impersonator, the other blows you away.

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?

Welcome to the forum! I really hope you enjoy yourself here; we're a very active community with lots of threads to post in, so there'll surely be at least one that suits your needs. n_n Learning more about the metagame basics seems like something a mentor would be able to help you with, so go ahead and check out the PC Adoption Center and look around. Though remember not to use your mentor exclusively for help about that, since the Adoption Center is mostly there for you to learn about certain sections here at PC.

There's also the Competitive Battling Center section, which has its own Simple Q&A Thread where you can ask questions regarding certain things in the metagame.

I hope you stick around, it's very worth it! You'll undoubtedly learn a lot and make friends if you choose to stay. :3 Have fun around here~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi Victini, I am the Cyclone that Hikari warned you about (though I prefer to not be referred to with the GU, just as Cyclone, so please call me that!). As Hikari said, I can sometimes blow people away, so around here I do not use Whirlwind, my signature move. Besides, Meganium has banned that move on these boards, I think...

In any case, welcome to PC, and take Hikari's advice about the CBC. If by metagame you are referring to something to do with hacks, feel free to pop over to Emulation as well.

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Ok, thx a lot, i already have pokegen, even thought i kinda feel bad after i use it, because its hacking and suff) and i do use PO.
    You guys are very friendly in here!
    What i really wanted to know is how to build a team and stuff like that

Back