• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Hi. I just joined today. The name's Chris. A pleasure to meet you all. I'd like some Friend Codes (I'll post mine when I check mine later LOL) to battle/trade. I'm new to competitive battling but I'd love to give it a shot sometime. And I can trade some Pokemon from my White, but I have both Black and White 1 and 2.

If anyone wants to trade/battle, let me know..Umm...I'll try not to bore you to death lol. Thanks.

Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve! (or Merry Christmas, if it's 12/25 there already!)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi. I just joined today. The name's Chris. A pleasure to meet you all. I'd like some Friend Codes (I'll post mine when I check mine later LOL) to battle/trade. I'm new to competitive battling but I'd love to give it a shot sometime. And I can trade some Pokemon from my White, but I have both Black and White 1 and 2.

If anyone wants to trade/battle, let me know..Umm...I'll try not to bore you to death lol. Thanks.

Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve! (or Merry Christmas, if it's 12/25 there already!)

Hi Top Word, and welcome to our community!

If you came for battles and trades, you definitely came to the right place, we have two sections that might interest you: Battle Center and Trade Corner. If you have Friend Codes, use your signature for that since we don't usually allow them in your posts.

We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle other users from PC, and it also has a chat feature. And I see you have both Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, 5th Generation was definitely my fave when it came to the games.

I'm Hikari, and enjoy your stay here and have a Merry Christmas.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Thanks so much, Hikari! I will be sure to check them out! :)

and yes, the 5th gen games have been the best thus far! I'm loving every minute of it!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi Top Word

I hope you enjoy yourself here, there's lots to on PC. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friendcodes & make a lot of friends :)
    See you around the forum :)
    Merry Christmas :)

Cid

Years
    It's a pleasure to meet you too, Chris! So many namesakes today, first Patrick, now Chris (although there already was a well-known Chris around here I guess so that doesn't count, haha). I saw competitive battling and immediately, I wanted to direct you to PC's own Showdown server! Click the word server in the previous sentence as soon as possible, because the earlier you try it out, the faster you'll improve. :) Hikari was kind enough to link you to the Trade Corner and the Battle Center, but only mentioned our server, so I guess it's my job to make it easier for you to get there! ;D

Again just in case you're looking for quick trades, the Quick Trade Thread would be a good place to do that. :) Welcome to these boards, Chris! And Merry Christmas! But only in advance for you if it isn't yet over there, because it is already for us, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Hi Top Word

I hope you enjoy yourself here, there's lots to on PC. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friendcodes & make a lot of friends :)
    See you around the forum :)
    Merry Christmas :)

Oops! Clicked the wrong button lol. Sorry I'm new to this stuff. Thanks so much :) Hopefully I will! I see we both like Charizard lol

It's a pleasure to meet you too, Chris! So many namesakes today, first Patrick, now Chris (although there already was a well-known Chris around here I guess so that doesn't count, haha). I saw competitive battling and immediately, I wanted to direct you to PC's own Showdown server! Click the word server in the previous sentence as soon as possible, because the earlier you try it out, the faster you'll improve. :) Hikari was kind enough to link you to the Trade Corner and the Battle Center, but only mentioned our server, so I guess it's my job to make it easier for you to get there! ;D

Again just in case you're looking for quick trades, the Quick Trade Thread would be a good place to do that. :) Welcome to these boards, Chris! And Merry Christmas! But only in advance for you if it isn't yet over there, because it is already for us, haha.

Thanks so much, Cid! I will be sure to check it whenever I can! :) and it's 12/25 12:56 AM where I'm posting so I've got about 23 more hours left! Ho Ho Ho!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cid
    Back