• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    Hi Leo, welcome to PC! :D

So any reason you joined the forum in particular? Would help us get to know you a little, plus I'm pretty curious myself. And what parts of the Pokemon franchise are you into? Could be games, anime, cards, manga, hacks, or many other things that would take long to list... personally I'm addicted to the games and anime but I also play the hacks from time to time, and enjoy the manga (though I don't keep up with it). Share some information about yourself if you're interested, though of course you don't have to. :3 Would just be nice to know and all, right?

Enjoy your stay on PC, though! Make sure to read the rules before posting and you can always contact a moderator if you have questions. We'll get back to you as soon as we can! Have a blast and pleasure meeting you.

Years
    Hi Leo, nice to see you came here.

I know how shy some new members can be, like yourself. Any reason for joining PC? Maybe you're a hacker? Or a trader/battler? Or maybe the kind who wants to talk about Pokemon? I mostly love the games and anime as far as Pokemon is concerned, I don't follow the manga. Anyways, you're sure to love PC no matter where your interest lies in, and you might even meet someone who shares interests with you!

Have a fun time here, and make sure to read the rules or contact any moderator if you have questions. I'm also happy to talk to you, just send me a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back