• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Hi, I'm EightDarkSkulls. I like Pokemon, I play the piano, and have a website for all the banned Pokemon episodes. If you wanna check it out, you can ask me for the link. :)

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
    Welcome to PC EightDarkSkulls! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can call me Josh or Seth. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome aboard!

There's always a place to show off your interest in Pokemon in general. :3 Depending on your interests, you can find any topic or discussion that may apply to you. :D You can also show off your creativity in general, since you pay the piano. I believe there's a thread in General Entertainment where you can share your piano skills.

Be sure you read the rules, and don't hesitate to ask questions okay! Great to see ya here, and have fun!

You play the piano? :D That's awesome, teach me! /joke. Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity, EightDarkSkulls. It's great to have you here with us!

Of course we all just love Pokemon here, so this'll be an awesome place for you. Cool that you have a website up for the series too; that's neat! One of these days I absolutely must make a website shrine dedicated to a Pokemon I really like. That's always been a dream of mine, as silly as that sounds. Owned the website "sheimi.com" before (Sheimi being Shaymin's Japanese name) but I let that expire and someone else ended up nabbing the name. D: My fault though, so no one else to blame but myself, ack.

Glad to see you've made some posts around the community - keep it up! You'll have a blast here. Remember to follow the rules though, since here at PC we don't really allow advertising. Some members join solely to advertise their website or channel, so the staff had to start keeping a better eye on members. But no fear! Just put the link to your website in your signature and you'll be good to go. Advertising is allowed over there, plus it's a nice place to show off your website since members can see it underneath all of your posts. ^^

Pleasure meeting you, Skulls! See you around!

Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the community!

That's pretty cool that you have a site with the banned episodes. I've seen all the banned ones already, and thought they were pretty awesome. Too bad they were banned, but some are understandable as to why they were. (I mean, the beach episode was pretty crazy lol.)

Well, hope to see you around the forum! :)

Back