• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    Hey guys, I've recently signed up so I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Lacky, I'm from England. I'm 20 years old and I have been a fan of Pokemon since Pokemon Blue which I got around 2000-2001? I'm a big fan of all the games and I like them all equally but I've got a feeling that Pokemon X & Y may blow them all out of the water.

I love the Pokemon anime cartoon and I try to catch it as much as possible. But I work so it's hard to catch all the episodes.

I'm really looking forward to X & Y, and I look forward to discussing it with you. :)

Years
    I completely agree with you! I've played each game numerous of times, so I think it'll be good that they are finally adding new features to the game like customization and improved Pokemon breeding

Awww, yeah, work is a huge pain. >.< I'm very likely going to start a second job soon so that'll probably cut down my free time by a whole lot. Luckily there's always other ways to watch the show, though! Consider stopping by our Pokemon Anime board if you're interested in discussing the anime; it's a growing section and we love having new faces post around. I'm a big fan of the anime myself so we already have bits and pieces of things in common. You can tell us what your favorite saga is, your favorite opening/ending, discuss episodes, shippings, and other cool things over there! If you don't find a thread for the topic you're interested in you can probably make it.

Definitely agreed that all the Pokemon games are amazing as well. I don't have a huge preference towards any of the games, though personally Hoenn, Johto, and Unova were my favorite regions. It's clear you're a pretty big Pokemon fan which makes you all the cooler, too. We love people like you around here. There's so much more to the series than just one generation, after all, so kudos. :D;

Be sure to take a gander at the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board sometime if you're as hyped about the sixth gen as we are. I absolutely cannot wait so hopefully October rolls around quickly. Means I'd start school faster but oh well, Pokemon's more important, hehe. Outside of the above suggestions there's lots more you can do here, including downloading hacks, posting your art gallery, chatting with the members, and so on. Seems like you won't have much trouble fitting in as you seem like a cool person. :) That means it'd suck even more if you disappeared, so be sure to stick around for a long time~!

Welcome to PC and see you around, Lacky. I'm always around if you need help or someone to talk to!

Years
    You seem like a fun person, welcome!

I understand your situation. I work twice a week in packaging and it gets so boring, especially because my specialized field isn't packaging at all. But going back to PC, Cirno recommends you check out the Pokemon Anime section if you're a regular watcher of the show, or just want to discuss it in general. It's a pretty fun section and has the Watch-Along Club where the mod of said section, the wonderful EternallyAnna will be streaming episodes from the anime for the regulars to watch. Don't hesitate to approach her if you have any anime-related questions. Same goes for the moderators in the other sections too, remember they are there to help you.

And as far as Pokemon games go, I advise checking out both Current Generations (Gens 5-6) as well as General Pokemon Gaming (Gens 1-4) if you want to discuss the Pokemon games, we also have fun sections like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia as well. Joining clubs and playing trivia games can be a fun way to make new friends and Pokemon Clubs does have some great clubs worth joining. There's also the various off-topic sections as well, since we are more than just Pokemon.

I do hope you have fun around here, because it's always sad when a new member disappears shortly after joining or after a few days in. Given you look friendly, I'm sure you'll be able to stick around. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back