• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    Hi, I´m a Spanish Romhacker and I has got 2 proyects.
    And I´m are a WebMaster of Wack A Hack.

I hope to share with you my proyects.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Hey Edu, welcome to PC.

What are you in charge of at WaH? How long have you been there? I hear really good things about Whack A Hack, though they did remove all of their downloads :(

I don't think I've ever heard of WaH but it seems like it's quite a well-known resource among hackers, so that's really wonderful. You'll have lots to contribute here if you already have hacking experience and I'm sure our Emulation board will be more than thrilled to have you! Do you mostly make Spanish-only hacks or is translating them to English an option? I've seen a lot of great-looking hacks that were in another language but sadly I can't really read anything besides English so I'm never able to try them out... :( So staring in awe is the best I can do usually, wah. You can share all sorts of things here on the forum ranging from mods to tutorials and other useful tools, so there are so many options to dig through. Since you have hacking experience, perhaps you can assist beginning hackers with their games sometime? Lots of 'em join for some help and it would be so amazing to help these guys get started!

But anyways, we're all really glad to have you here! PokeCommunity's by far the best community to share your ROM hacks but we're as great for discussing Pokemon as we are for showcasing fangames. Hopefullly you'll consider looking around the entire board as there are a lot of boards to try out, from trading/battling to fun things like trivia! I'm sure you'll have a swell time here if you keep logging on. :D; Wouldn't want you to disappear, after all, right? That'd make us all sad.

And finally, welcome to the forum, Edu! Thanks for taking the time to post an introduction and getting to know our community. Remember to contact one of our amazing members or staff if you need some guidance. I'd love to chat with you anytime as well, though I'm likely not the best person to go to for hacking help as I don't have much talent in that department.

Years
    Hey Edu, welcome to PC.

What are you in charge of at WaH? How long have you been there? I hear really good things about Whack A Hack, though they did remove all of their downloads :(
    I have 2 months in WaH, but I´m WebMaster but now I´m banned, the dowloands are open but now you are to introduce a captcha et voila.

--------------------------------------

Thank´s to all.

PD: I go to translate more hacks in english to spanish but I need approves of the creator/s.

I want to make a thread to propose that translate hacks.
    Where should I put the thread.?

Last edited:
    Hey Edu! Are you asking where to post a thread to get a group of translators together, or just a place where you can request to do translations for existing hacks in general? You can post translated patches of games in the Slideshow Showcase so that's where you'd go if you were looking to post your translated games.

You should contact giradialkia or DrFuji about this, though, since they'd be able to give you a clear answer. They're our wonderful Emulation moderators and have lots of experience. :3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Welcome enjoy your stay, good to see you have 2 projects going on send me a PM/VM on what they are about if you like :D see you around :D

Back