• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    hi im droideka, i play alot of pokemon been playing for 9 or 10 years now so if anybody would like to battle, il accept all challengers.

i decided to look around for some forums to test my teams out on and i found this one

i have a ps3,wii,3ds

oh and i also go by the name nidoking183 on some other sites, wouldnt let me have it on this one but what can you doo

anayway thanks for reading, hope to talk to you's in the future

droideka

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there droideka and welcome to the wonderful forums!

I hate when the user I want is taken already. I'm lucky this username isn't one alot of people come up with and that I was able to use it! We don't have name changes so that would stick if I ended up with a name I didn't like much. D: Either way though, I'm glad you found us cause we're a great community. With lots of friendly people, I'm sure you'll make a good amount of friends here. I'm not much into battling but we have a good battle community so you're in a great place to find battles. Just head over to the Battle Center if you haven't already and you can ask for quick battles there. You can also get you competitive and in-game teams rated there so you can find people to help you improve and test out your teams on. And you can just discuss all things on battles in general. We have many other forums on Pokemon too. I've been playing Pokemon for about 12-13 years so just about as long as you have. I think it will be a very long time before I stop playing! Heck I may never stop!

Can't say I'm much of a gamer myself but I do play some other games too. Though my main series is Pokemon, I also have tried a few Mario and Megaman games. I have a Wii, Xbox360, and PS2 which I share with my two brother and personally own my own SNES, DS original, GBA SP, and Gameboy Color. I don't really play any of them much, most , my DS. I was hoping to get a 3DS though, mainly so I can play Pokemon X and Y, but there's other games that look really good. Anyway, you will definitely be interested in our Video Games section. The gaming community is can get a good amount of people cause sometimes we need to talk about other video games besides Pokemon every now and then. :) There's some other boards above it for other hobbies you may have such as music, TV, anime and movies in General Entertainment. You should have lots to explore here! ^_^

I hope to talk to you too sometime! If you ever want to talk to me just send me a message though PM or on my profile through VM. Have a wonderful time here and hope you meet tons of cool people too! If you've ever lost or stuck on anything related to the forum, you can let a moderator know of your concern. See you around droideka!

Years
    Aww, was your username taken?! That's kind of surprising.. a lot of common words are open yet that one is taken. :( Unfortunate but your current name is actually pretty good! Welcome to the forum~

So you've got a solid team in your games then, yeah? What game do you battle on? The battling board welcomes all new battlers with open arms, though a lot of us do our battling through its Pokemon Showdown server. If you're looking for a break from all those Wi-Fi battles you can always stop by and create a team over there. I don't have a finished team on my Black 2 game yet but I've slowly been working on it before X and Y come out. Have some nicely IVed and EVed Pokemon but am still lacking a wall and all that jazz. In fact, I'm honestly not sure what kind of team I even want so there's probably little to no balance. Oof. Looks like you're quite the experienced fellow if you've been battling/playing for that long so I'm sure you have some pretty good teams. I only started learning competitive battling somewhat recently (this year) so I probably wouldn't stand a chance (plus my team is full of cute Pokemon haha).

So have a great time here and such, all right? Thank you for creating an introduction to get to know our community and we are indeed very happy to have each and every one of you! :D; Done any browsing yet? It's been a few hours since you posted so I'd like to know if you've gotten acquainted with any of the boards yet. But no fear - it's just my lingering curiosity. I'm sure you'll get into everything really soon so be sure to stick around.

Oh, and friends! Those will be easy to find if you keep on logging in and involving yourself with the memberbase. I'm here to chat whenever but you shouldn't ever hesitate to contact our other members. Cheers, droi, and great meeting you!

Years
    thankyou so much guys haha! this has to be the most welcoming and friendly forum going!
    but as of x and y im so excited, just about what the new 3 legendaries are going to be!
    but i need a solid wall for my team, i have a bastiodon but i think i need another one, but you guys are awesome thankyou!

Back