• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!!

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
  • Hello dhana it's nice to meet you i am Quinn, it's great to have you here on the forums. I assume since your here you must like pokemon, whats your favorite game? Do you have X or Y yet? Do you have a pokemon that is your favorite? My favorite game is White or X (or Y), I own both copy's, and i would have to say it is a tie between Snorlax, and Gengar. Once again it is nice to have you here feel free to PM or VM me if you need any thing or just want to say hello.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there dhana welcome!

We'd love to help you out, but why don't you tell us a bit more about you? That way we can guide you to places you'd like to go. Is there any reason you joined here? Are you interested in ROM hacking for example? A lot of users here seem to be into ROM hacks. Or are you here just for Pokemon? What do you like about Pokemon?Do you like just the games or are you also interested into the anime , manga, or trading cards? Just a few questions so we can help you. We have a lot of nice user so I'm sure you'll get the help you need. The staff are the most helpful people here so they're the best people to contact if you have any questions. I'm also available just to chat with someone if you like. I don't bite. :p I'm really nice. I really hope you're stay here is a blast and I hopefully see you here more often! Have a Happy Holidays! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No problem at all! Welcome to PC first of all, and it's really nice to meet you!We'd love to tell you all about this place! Hm, so, coming here, I take it your a big pokemon fan? We've got loads of em' here! Well, first, let me talk to you about the pokemon boards: you've got the sections of the forum that talks all things about pokemon, from Current Generation Pokémon Gaming to General Pokémon Gaming Discussions, as well as Alternative Pokémon Discussions!

From what they suggest, first you can check out the boards that talk about the latest games, Pokemon X/Y and even the games from the fifth generation of pokemon over at the Current Generation Pokemon gaming section, as well as take a look at the Trade Corner and Battle center there, if you'd like to Trade and Battle respectively! Over at the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions section, you've got the Pokemon Gaming Central board, where you can talk about pokemon gaming in general, there is a nice Challenges section if you'd like to take a look at the Challenges of pokemon games like the nuzlock challenge, or any other sort of custom Challenge there, and there is even sections that are tailored to the past pokemon games: D/P/Pl/HG/SS, R/S/E, G/S/C, and R/B/Y. All in all, it's a nice place to unwind and talk about all nostalgic pokemon things there! There's even a nice board that discusses about the Spin Off games there too, like have you played Pokemon Stadium, and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? You can talk about them there!

Alternative Discussions have Pokemon General, where you can just talk about Pokemon in general, like theories, what's your favourite pokemon, and what not! There is also the Pokemon Anime board, to talk all about the pokemon anime, in which the X/Y Pokemon anime is great, I really hope that you'll check it out! You can also join a Pokemon Club, where they have a great range of pokemon related clubs for you to explore! You can also create one if the club hasn't been made already! Pokemon Trivia, where you can play a bunch of pokemon related forum games, annnd finally there's Pokemon TCG, where you can chat about the Trading Card game!

Ah, but of course, there are also non-pokemon related boards too, as you can see, for example, there's the board I moderate, Video Games, where we sit down and just unwind, and chat about video games, like what's our favourite, what games we're looking forward to, and so on! We also play a bunch of Online games from time to time, in which there's an Winter event right now, so, I hope you'll check it out! I'd really like to see you there! Hm, but you know, PC is all yours to explore; you're free to check out what ever board you like the most and be active in it! I just hope that I've helped to you know, give you a brief outline on what PC has!

Sooo again, thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll have a really nice time! If you need anything, just contact the staff members like myself, and we'll provide you with the best assistance that we can! And hey, anytime you want, I'm always open for a chat, and we can be buds too! Have a good day, and I hope to see you around the forums sometime. :3

Years
  • My Favorite game will be Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Victory Fire, and Pokemon Light Platinum. No, I don't have X and Y yet sorry. My favorite pokemon will be Pikachu and Charizard. And thanks for having me hre

To answer AWsquared...I like Pokemon. I'm nice,alittle lonely, and fair to other. Some of my friends said that i'm smart. And I'm interested in both ROM hacking and pokemon.
    I'm interested in anime's and games. Also can you help me find some good hacks?

Thank you Aura Blackquill for the Information :)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You'll be able to find all the hacks over at the Hacks Showcase sub-board! It has all the finished and progressing hacks there! hope this helps; and I hope you'll have fun. :3

Years
  • Of course you're smart! And don't worry about being lonely, you're going to make some wonderful friends here. If you'd like you can always drop me a message and we can chat anytime. Any Pokemon fan is amazing and I'd be very happy to befriend you. n_n; Welcome to PC!

Light Platinum is so popular and I'm definitely going to try it soon.. just have to see what all the hype is about. Hacks are fun and help some people keep their interest in Pokemon burning, it was thanks to games like Shiny Gold that I found PokeCommunity in 2006 to begin with. We have some very talented hackers here and it's always a good choice to try out the games they made for us. You will love them! :) Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal are among some of the most popular ones so you could give those a shot sometime. There's also Snakewood and many, many others.

Have an amazing time here and may you enjoy your time on PC! <3 Be sure to read the rules and stick around for a long while to come, dhana.

Back