• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy! Always great to meet new pokemon fans. :3

Mmm, we've got plenty of boards here that cover the pokemon games ranging from Pokemon X/Y to the games for the Gameboy, and we even have miscellaneous pokemon boards like Pokemon General where you can just chat about pokemon in general like what's your favourite pokemon, etc. Pokemon Gaming Central is a board where you can chat about the pokemon games in general, like what's your favourite pokemon game, and so on. So, feel free to visit and post in the boards that you like, and we'll be happy to see you there. (:

I hope you'll check out the boards that don't cover pokemon too, like video games, culture and media, the chit chat cafe, the art board, and so on, which adds more to your experience to this forum. But yes, I hope you'll have a magnificent stay, and we really do hope that you'll be active! Feel free to contact me or any other staff member for help if you have any questions or anything. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    I definitely will, thank you! :) I didn't quite expect such a warm welcome... I'm flattered. Anyway, nice Fire Emblem signature image, I respect that. ;)

Hiya, Steve! Welcome welcome welcome to the forum. (=

And ooh whoa there, you're into Fire Emblem?! Because if you are we should totally become friends. I'm.. not the biggest fan in the world only because Awakening was the only one I played but that game was absolutely amazing and I'm wanting to start a new file sometime. It's always fun messing with unit pairings and training children, though I'm especially hoping to get some extra DLCs because there are so many I want. Going to go broke collecting, urg. xD;;

You should tell us a little bit more about yourself, though, since we don't have much to go off of. Are you a gamer? If you are I'd definitely push you in the direction of our Video Games board as it's quite extensive and fun to post around in. Get your inner gamer out and chat about games with us! I'm currently readying myself to play through Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance since it's been a while. Hoping I'm not as bad at the game this time.

See you around and hope you enjoy your stay here! <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Hiya, Steve! Welcome welcome welcome to the forum. (=

And ooh whoa there, you're into Fire Emblem?! Because if you are we should totally become friends. I'm.. not the biggest fan in the world only because Awakening was the only one I played but that game was absolutely amazing and I'm wanting to start a new file sometime. It's always fun messing with unit pairings and training children, though I'm especially hoping to get some extra DLCs because there are so many I want. Going to go broke collecting, urg. xD;;

You should tell us a little bit more about yourself, though, since we don't have much to go off of. Are you a gamer? If you are I'd definitely push you in the direction of our Video Games board as it's quite extensive and fun to post around in. Get your inner gamer out and chat about games with us! I'm currently readying myself to play through Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance since it's been a while. Hoping I'm not as bad at the game this time.

See you around and hope you enjoy your stay here! <3

Yes, I am a gamer. And thank you! I'll be sure to check out the video game forums. Yis ;) Let's be friends. :) I'm currently playing through Pokemon X, and have two badges and about 51 Pokemon in my Pokedex... Mostly from Wonder Trading, and I've kept most of them for future breeding purposes ( I am an avid breeder, I was wondering if anyone had a spare ditto I could snag? I -REALLY- need one). But yeah, thanks a lot guys! Stay in touch!

Back