• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Hello, I am from Argentina. I want to improve my Inglés.
    I am also starting Videos with effects and make eating to show. Then I'll post something
    . And let's see what's out here

https://youtu.be/c5FTiE7BvO8 ----> video effect

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, well, if you're seeking to improve your english, you'll be able to in this forum, since it's pretty much an English speaking forum. So, maybe check out all the boards, and topics, and post in a few of them, and hey, don't be afraid on speaking with the people that interest you, or who'd you like to get to know better!

Saaaay, if your videos include things like LPs, maybe you can visit the LP, Guides, and Reviews section and post your LP there for everyone to see! I'm sure that people will love it! I watc over that board, so, if you decide to visit, feel free to contact me anytime you have a uestion about the board, mmkay? And have yourself a great stay! Welcome to the forum! <3

Years
  • Welcome to the community, markko! A few people here weren't good at English but learned by sticking around and practicing so don't worry. I'm sure you'll only get better from here - plus I have no issues understanding you and, as stated, you'll get better in due time. English actually wasn't my first language either and I moved to the US when I was 8 years old.. it was tough to learn at first. Tough, but still fun.

I'm glad to see that you've been posting around and such already, too! That's a great first start and will certainly help you in settling in as well as understanding how things work here. Have you been enjoying PokeCommunity so far? If there's anything we can help you with, just give our lovely staff members a call! They have the blue, orange, and red names so you will find them easily. n_n;

Enjoy yourself here! Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat.

Back