• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~ ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I'm new here, I've been playing Pokemon since generation 1 until generation 4. Came back for generation 6. I hope we get along.

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
    Well hello there! Welcome ! I joined the other day myself ^^
    And like you i Stopped Playing Pokemon At Gen 3 ! It's a marvel how far the games have come right :)

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Yay nice choice on coming back for gen 6. X and Y are amazing games - do you have them yet? What are you currently doing in them if so? I just finished the Kalos dex in my X version so I can finally take a break for a little bit. Took quite a while. :)

Telcome to PC, shndany! Do stop by the Pokemon X & Y board if you're ever interesting in chatting about the sixth gen with us, and we also have an amazing Trade Corner and Battle Center to explore for those looking to trade or battle. You have a whole bunch of choices so hopefully you explore and find those special areas here you enjoy most. <3 Check out the older generation boards to chat about those with us, too, if you'd like.

Anyways, see you around! I'm always here to help out if you're lost so shoot me a message anytime (or another staff member).

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, hello there! Welcome to PC, and I hope you're doing great!

Mmm, yeah, I've bee playing through out the Gen 1-4 pokemon gaming too. Remember the glitches from generation one? Those were pretty silly, but, the R/B/Y games were really fun too! I can also remember the great games from G/S/C as well as R/S/E. Gen 4 wasn't too bad either, and there was a lot of opportunities to have loooads of creative teams in those games too! Ah, well, I hope you're enjoying Gen 6! A lot of people have been busy making trades, and doing battles, which I love the connectivity over at Gen 6, y'know? Teehee.

Anyways, make yourself at home, and I'd love to see you again! I'll be glad to help you out at anytime you need it, and I hope you'll have amazing staaaay. <3

Back