• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
  • Im cassy and i like to play pokemon and make new friends. My bf name is jason and he likes pokemon too. We have pokemon x and y. I like to breed and capture as much pokemon as i can and he like playing it for fun. If you would like to play with us let us know and i will share our fc with u. He has x and i have y.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh cool! Great that you've got someone to play with! Pokemon is always fun with others. <33

Welcome tot he forum, and it's really nice to hear you're playing and enjoying X&Y! People play it for a variety of reasons but we, all in common play it for fun, you know? Ah, you can come visit the Friend Code Sharing Center in the X&Y board here if you want to share your FC with the rest of us! It's always cool to fill up them safaris! :3

See you soon, and hope we'll chat again! If you have a question, don't hesitate on contacting one of the staff, or anyone else for that matter! Hope we'll be good friends sometime, and ciao! Happy easter. :3

Years
  • Yay for more Pokemon players! Welcome to the forums, Cassy.

X and Y surely are great games and they've got loads of great multiplayer functionality, and some play it just like any old Pokemon game. Dragon recommended the X and Y section and its Friend Code thread where you can share your friend code and hopefully add more to the Friend Safari. So, what's your fave feature of the games? For me it's definitely Pokemon Amie. I love playing with Pokemon and bringing out their cute side.

I'll be seeing you, and hopefully we can get to know each other during your time here. The staff members are always around if you need help with anything, but I'm sure anyone would love to lend a helping hand. Have fun Cassy, and enjoy your Easter weekend!

- Hikamaru

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello Welcome to PC Cass, (That is the main character of a book I'm reading... Shush!)
    I hope you have fun! I have a friend next door(neighbor) He also likes Pokemon, he has Y
    but I do not have A 3DS :/

Years
  • Thanks Dragon, Hikamaru and Superqami. I enjoy the daycare and the amie. Those are my favorite things to do on the game. It makes me feel like im really petting and playing with them. And sorry to here that u dont have a 3ds Superqami. I hope we all can be friends. Happy late easter to you all. I play it every day and night. And Superqami thats cool about your neighbor.

Back