• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    yow! so you like battle ehh... parnter? bring it on....I'll give you not just warm, but a hot and blazing WELCOME! WITH A BATTLE !!!! can you take it dawn? and after that CAN I REGISTER YOU TO MY POKENAV?

" WELCOME TO PC DAWNTHESYLVEON!! " ........... whats a sylveon? .............hehehee just joking! nice to meet you cute and smart sylveon... i hope i can catch a pokemon like you in the wild... see ya!(which ball do you prefer? master ball, premiere ball, or luxury ball?)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hello Dawn! Welcome to PC! If you want to battle, the BTB is your place to go. However, feel free to explore the whole community! There are really fun people around on here, so you don't need to be afraid.

Don't be scared to ask questions; the admins and the members are way better than you expected them to be. See you around!

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Hello Dawn nice to meet you also welcome to PC. I believe I met you on the Battle Server sometime when around this post is posted anyways hope to see you around or battle you sometime PM me to battle and we'll have a battle you wont forget (P.S don't use ice....) x)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, I've seen you before on the battle server; you're a nice kid! ^^ It's nice to see you here on this forum, and it's a pleasure getting to know you. :3

Sooo welcome! I assume you're a Dawn and Sylveon fan, yes? They're both pretty common interests around here. You'll definitely meet some more members around here who are into both of em' too! Soo I hope you'll stick around; there are a lot of great things to do around here! Of course, if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask. <33

Thaaaanks for coming, and hope to see you soon! Perhaps this is a start of a beautiful friendship?! It's always possible! I'm always happy to chat, y'know? But anyways, cheers! Have a good one, and a great day! <33

Years
  • I remember seeing you on the battle server, so nice to see you found time to introduce yourself. Welcome to PC, DawntheSylveon! Coincidentally enough, I'm a fan of Dawn and Sylveon as well. They're total cuties.

As Dragon said just there, you'll meet so many great people here who love Pokemon almost as much as yourself plus we have so many topics you can discuss here, whether it'd be Pokemon or not. A lot of the members here are really friendly, so don't hesitate to chat or ask for help when you need it. I'm always happy to help you get around.

Well, we thank you for making the decision to join PC and we hope you stick around with us. I'm free to chat most of the time so do leave me a message on my profile whenever you're interested, and maybe we'll continue to see each other on the battle server. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back