• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    Joined this morning and figured an intro for my first post makes sense.

I just got back into playing Pokemon. Y is the only game I have but am planning to get Ruby or Sapphire when they're released. I joined here so that I can be around other people who like Pokemon and to learn more about Pokemon in general. I have one shiny who you can see in my sig. No idea what to do with it though LOL Any suggestions. I have a lvl 100 Sylveon already so I don't think I'll evolve it into that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Nice to meet you, Beex, and welcome to PC! Whether you are a new fan of Pokemon, an old fan, or not much of a fan anymore at all, you should be able to find whatever you want to talk about here. I'd suggest going over to the X and Y forum, the Trade Corner, and perhaps Battling and Team Building to learn about whatever you need Pokemon-wise. As for your shiny Eevee, Umbreon would have to be my favorite shiny Eeveelution - the black works so well with the blue rings and it just makes for an awesome looking Pokemon.

Shiny Eevee is best shiny. Well, one of the best, ehe. ;P Lucky you! Welcome to PC, Beex, and lovin' the username.

And hooray for people who plan on nabbing the Ruby/Sapphire remakes when those come out later in the year, many of us are super excited for those. If you're into X/Y then I recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y section given how much there is to talk about there! You can even share your friend code as well if you're on the prowl for more in-game friends and friend safaris. n~n;

Either way I hope you'll enjoy it here. See you around.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Welcome to the community! I kind of like Shiny Espeon, so that would be my vote, but I say pick whichever Shiny one you like the best and evolve it into that one.

You're gonna find out that the people here are very friendly and helpful, so if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask, help will not be far away.

I'm active in the Pokémon Clubs section of the forum. Clubs are where we hold very specific discussions about Pokémon based on type, region, etc. It's great because you can pretty much find a place to discuss anything Pokémon related. Check it out and see what you think.

Hope you've liked what you've seen and heard so far. Shoot me a message if you need any help, and enjoy!

Back