• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    hello, i'm dianne. i've been into pokemon (games and the anime) for years. i mostly played red and blue, then later the gba and ds versions, but never got to far since my younger cousins and then later my kids kept taking them over. so now i'm into the hacks that i can lay on my pc ...haha. so now i'm looking for all different types of hacks/spoofs of pokemon (and some other games) that are gb/gba, snes. i can manage to play psx games can't figure out any other system on the pc tho... guess i'm old. but if any of you know any good games/hacks/spoofs of pokemon (even fakemon, digimon or other characters 'kingdom hearts, final fantasy, harvest moon or from animes' let me know. are there any final fantasy hacks, harvest moon hacks? kinda in the way of pokemon hack?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yeah, you'll be able to check out all of the Hacks on the ROM Hacking board here, which I think the majority of them are indeed all pokemon, but sometimes the hackers like to mix and match them, like I've seen a Legend of Zelda/Pokemon game in development, which looks pretty rad!

But yeah, welcome Dianne, nice to meet you! I hope that you will find the hacks here to be enjoyable, as they will continue to produce more and more as time goes on! And you know, I hope that you will enjoy all of the other boards too, with their own events, and discussion topics. :3

Nice getting to know you, and have a lovely time, and a great night! Contact a staff memeber if you ever need anything. <33

I hardly see any non-Pokemon hacked games, though hacked Mario games are fairly common around the internet. The ROM Hacking category here houses mostly Pokemon hacks so if you're primarily interested in those then you're sure to have a lovely time poking around there. My personal recommendation is Liquid Crystal - I found it to be one of the better hacks around.

Welcome, Dianne! :') Enjoy your time exploring the forum and don't be scared to ask away if you have any questions. Hope you'll find whatever you're looking for here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    thanks everybody. what i ment was i would like some pokemon based hacks that had characters from other games, but the game still mostly played like pokemon. kinda have some non playing character in a town or a trainer be actually a character from say final fantasy ( like cloud wants to battle and sends out a pokemon). or maby have some yoshi or inuyasha pop out of pokeballs and be "pokemons". i'd love to take a pokemon game and replace the pokemons with the characters from inuyasha, or digimon, harvest moon, breath of fire, final fantasy ... but when i checked into how to hack...that looked like a LOT of work. replacing the sprites with other already existing sprites would be ok, but chancing the writing and all the rest , nope i leave all that to the ppl that know what they are doing. i had the RPG maker game for playstation way back and tried my hand at it, was fun, but took for ever getting just a few houses, ppl and stuff done. oh any of the pokemon games here are spoofs or make fun of other games or have "easter eggs" ?

Back