• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Sensual

This should be good.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    What's up, you can call me Sensual! I just recently discovered the beauty that is hacking a Pokemon game and decided to get into it myself about a month ago. I'm also a huge Anime & Manga nut :p Hopefully you guess will see me around lot more!

Years
  • Hello, welcome to the site. I just kind of got into hacking. (I haven't created anything good enough to share yet...) I hope you enjoy your time here.

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Hello, welcome to the site. I just kind of got into hacking. (I haven't created anything good enough to share yet...) I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Thanks and good luck!

Welcome to PC . I gotta say, your name + the avatar cracked me up XD. I hope you enjoy bing here.
    hahaha, they're both my trademark on every forum I join.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • You seem like a cool guy. Do you have an Anime List that I could look through? I'm not an obsessive weeb but I've been fascinated by you kinds of people.

And you have a hack going? I guess you already know this website has an outstanding ROM hacking category that can help you and test (Playing user-created hacks never gets old) your game so that you can be proud of what you made.

Stick around here, you'll enjoy it ;)

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    You seem like a cool guy. Do you have an Anime List that I could look through? I'm not an obsessive weeb but I've been fascinated by you kinds of people.

And you have a hack going? I guess you already know this website has an outstanding ROM hacking category that can help you and test (Playing user-created hacks never gets old) your game so that you can be proud of what you made.

Stick around here, you'll enjoy it ;)

You kinds of people? lol. I like anime, but Im not some oddball, mang.

I don't visit MAL much anymore, but here's the gist. I read a lot more manga than I watch anime. TBH, I haven't been watching anime much at all these past couple months aside from the ones that really interest me (Zankyou no Terror, for example). Manga on the other hand... I read it like its my job, hahaha. I was pretty big into the Tumblr manga capping scene until just recently.

And yep, I tried the hack, but there's apparently you need to make at least 15 posts before you can link images. I had to edit the ones above in lul. Thanks for the welcome!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, you too have experienced the beauty of ROM Hacked games! Love em' myself; we've got a whooole showcase of them over on the ROM Hacks board, as you may know, so yeah, I hope that you'll enjoy the ones listed there, and the ones that are in development. :]

What sorts of anime and manga do you enjoy? Right now I'm loving the heck out of Akame ga Kill, as well as Tokyo Ghoul, and some others that I'm watching but it's only one more episode till those are done as well, ugh. We also have anime and manga board too, so, you're free to check that out as well. :3

Cheers, and we can talk more soon, yes?! Lemme know if you need any assistance! And take care. <33

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Ah, you too have experienced the beauty of ROM Hacked games! Love em' myself; we've got a whooole showcase of them over on the ROM Hacks board, as you may know, so yeah, I hope that you'll enjoy the ones listed there, and the ones that are in development. :]

What sorts of anime and manga do you enjoy? Right now I'm loving the heck out of Akame ga Kill, as well as Tokyo Ghoul, and some others that I'm watching but it's only one more episode till those are done as well, ugh. We also have anime and manga board too, so, you're free to check that out as well. :3

Cheers, and we can talk more soon, yes?! Lemme know if you need any assistance! And take care. <33
    Im reading Tokyo Ghoul myself! I hadn't heard about it until the anime was announced, so I'm a little late to the party, hahaha. That aside, I read just about everything; Shounen, Shoujo and everything in between. Above all, I'm a huge romance dork, though lol. I cap a lot of what I read here.

Thanks! I've already posted in the anime section a couple times :3 Hope to see you around!

Back