• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    Hey everyone!!

I`ll be honest i`ve been a fan of this site for its rom hacks for ages, I made an account just so i could tell someone how impressed on a hack i was.
    however doesn't hurt to make a few new friends, does it? I`ll be happy to answer all questions

-happy face-

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Lord Oshawott! I love your avatar and username choice - Oshawott is a really cool Pokemon with a pretty unique design, and judging by your avatar it's evidently got a dark side too! ;)

That's really cool that you made your account to thank someone. I definitely recommend that you explore the forum a bit and chat with some of our other cool members about anything Pokemon or non-Pokemon - I'm sure you'll meet heaps of cool people here, like you said.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to leave me a VM!

Definitely doesn't hurt indeed. :D We're pretty friendly and you seem nice yourself.. plus your username/avatar combination is super cute. Cute things get brownie points from me, heh heh. Anyways, welcome, Lord Oshawott! Definitely better late than never to become a member so be sure to continue commenting on hacks and providing feedback, the people who work hard on them always appreciate it.

Have fun. 8]

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Good on you for joining PC. Hope you can find the person(s) responsible for the hack you were so impressed with - I'm sure they'd love to hear that you enjoyed it.

I'm pretty new, too, but I can tell you PC is a pretty chilled out place.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oshawooooott~ Such a cutie. Still though, nice to have you on here! Indeed, our forum is most popular for our ROM Hacks in which a lot of people have joined for them, which makes us think on how much hard work that the ROM Hackers have brought to the table here on PC!

But indeed, having new friends definitely doesn't hurt too. You can contact me anytime, as I'd love to become really great friends with you! But yeah, either way, I hope that you will have a fantastic stay here on the forums, and you know, you're more than welcome to ask for assistance when you need it, as you don't have to be shy! And again, have a lovely time. <33

Back