• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey nice to meet you i love your name!well hope you have fun and i hope we can become friends.see ya!sorry cant help you with that.:(

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    You can go make a fan fiction about Mew Mew Power in the Other Writing section of PC. ^_____^ But please be sure to add a bit more about yourself in a welcome thread. ^^; Anyway, welcome to PC. :3 Read the rules and have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hey sweetie! Welcome to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun! ^0^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hola. :33 *waves* Welcome to The PokeCommunity~! ^______^ My name ish Karli, the pleasure ish all mine. =3 If you have any trouble with anything, feel free to PM me. ^^ Please follow the rules, and have a blast~! =D

~Karli

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Heya :D

Welcome to PC :) the happiest place on earth (after disneyworld and ihop of course XD)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Follow the rules and have a nice time^^

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Hewwo!^^ welcome to PC
    follow the rules and try not to get in trouble!!!! have fun and enjoy ur stay ^^
    -Mina-

Back