• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello, Misty05! =D My name is Karli, and I would like to welcome you to The Pokemon Community. :33 I hope you have a the best of time here, but dont forget to follow the rules by doing so. ;D If you have any difficulties, I'll try my best to help you! ^^ Well, see ya around!

~Karli

Years
    Misty05 said:
    hiya im new here.i just found this site by accedent,but its cool though.
    I found this place on Google kinda by accident too. What a coincidence? ^^ Well, welcome aboard the PC express! It's really great here and I hope you follow the rules here. I'm Shikon-chan, but everyone still calls me Moony. If you have any questions or wanna be friends, my PM box is the place to ask! ^.~

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Hello hello, and welcome to the awesomeness that is The Pok?Community! ^^; Have fun, and soforth. XP

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    I'm sure you'll have a great time^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Misty05! ^_______^ Welcome to PC, I'm Kelsey...not much to say about me. XD Anyways, I'm always here if you ever need help with anything or if you just would like to chat. ^_~ Well, have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Back