• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome to PC dude. Hope you have a good time. PM me if you want to be friends.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    'Ewwo! ^o^ Welcome to da Pokemon Community. <3 I'm Lynn. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. ^____~ C'ya around. :]

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC sasuke~! =D I'm Kelsey, your humble moddie woddie who is a freak, a spaz, but an all-around nice person. ^o^ Okies...I have a bit of energy right now...but who doesn't like hyper~ness? 8D Anywho, please follow da rules and have a wonderfully wonderful time here! ^^

~Kelsey

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Hey welcome to the community, men you must be fan of a sasuke, is it the one from Naruto?, If you want help in something or wanna be friends only pm me.

Back