• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :)

Couch Pilot Games

Pokémon Content Creator
Years
  • Hi, everyone! And although I've been playing Pokémon since the 90's, I'm so new to forums so forgive me if I don't know the ins and outs yet. I'm an avid Pokémon gamer with almost 600 hours in Sword and Shield and I own all the games. I'm currently a law student and a musician. I run the social media and the competitive build guides for our YouTube channel as well as compete in many different leagues. My favorite Pokémon is Quagsire, but my favorite type is fire! And I'm so happy to be here and get to know you guys!

Years
  • Hi there! 600 hours?! That's impressive. What would you say is your favorite entry in the Pokémon franchise? (Main line or spinoff!)
    Also - Quagsire is excellent great taste m8

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    600 hours???? That's quite the feat! Man oh man, I think I have only maybe 60-70 hours. If you're ever stuck on how the community works, give the PokéCommunity Gide a read. It has helpful information on how things work around the community. Quagsire is great! There's quite a bit to explore, I do recommend the competitive section, and well as the various Pokémon sections we have to offer. Hope to see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Glad you were able to find your way back here! :)

Quagsire is indeed a great Pokemon! I'm partial to its shiny form, personally.

Back