• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    Hello, nice to meet you~
    I've been a Pokémon fan for a very long time (basically since Red/Blue times) although the most recent Pokémon game I played is Ultramoon as I currently have no plans to buy a Switch but I probably will in the future.
    I'm into art, I aspire to be a professional artist (still a long journey despite being already 25 </3) and I have recently developed an interest in rom hacking, although I haven't really accomplished anything yet besides adding a few Fakemon, getting a grip of the most basic scripts and some map editing 😅 I hope one day to acquire enough knowledge to create something enjoyable out of the ideas I have.
    I occasionally shiny hunt, especially in Gen7 games.
    I signed up some months ago but I haven't really visited this place much since then (actually I had forgotten I had an account already so I tried to make another, haha)

Ah, I think I ran out of things to say. Wow, coming up with an introduction is harder than it seems.
    Well, I wish everyone a good day ^^

Years
    I've also been a fan since Red/Blue, although Gold/Silver is probably my favourite... shhh!

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll love it here! :)

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Heal Bell! High five for not getting the Switch yet! I don't even have a 3DS so the last games I've played were Gen 5 lmao

Did you make your profile picture? Because you're a mighty fine artist if so, it looks incredible! Love that you're also into romhacking because I always love having new aspiring game devs join us, for the possibility of m o a r g a m e s to play! You're gonna love the Art Studio and Fan Games section in these here forums hehe.

I'm sure you'll make lotsa friends here, esp if you stay active. Hope to see you around, and have a great day right back!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    I've also been a fan since Red/Blue, although Gold/Silver is probably my favourite... shhh!

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll love it here! :)

Thank you!! Oh same, Gold/Silver have a special place in my heart 💕

Welcome to the Pokecommunity Heal Bell! High five for not getting the Switch yet! I don't even have a 3DS so the last games I've played were Gen 5 lmao

Did you make your profile picture? Because you're a mighty fine artist if so, it looks incredible! Love that you're also into romhacking because I always love having new aspiring game devs join us, for the possibility of m o a r g a m e s to play! You're gonna love the Art Studio and Fan Games section in these here forums hehe.

I'm sure you'll make lotsa friends here, esp if you stay active. Hope to see you around, and have a great day right back!

Thank you! Cool, I feel kind of left out sometimes for not having a Switch 😂

I wish I did but no, that's just a random picture I picked back when I signed up 😅 I think I will change it to something I actually drew in the future ^^
    I'm very excited to the idea of sharing a game project of my own, I'm so far from it but I'm already happy with the little I accomplished thanks to tutorials and some resources in here.

Thanks again!

Back