• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    I'm new here, hello.

I came looking mostly for help and support with different trades. I try to get as full a Pokedex as I can for the newer games (I came in around Gen 6, but have been playing back to all of the other regions). I would say mostly I'd be looking for help with Galar and, if people can help me work the fan server, maybe my dex in White 2 too.

My avatar is my kind of OC/self-insert idea, illustrated by someone talented over at the Silver League forums (Silver August and company) from when I spent time there, specific credit in my signature. I imagine they moved to Discord or something, because it became pretty barren and I was looking for a more active forum. My character idea, btw, is of a hex maniac girl that is interested in history and mythological Pokemon, so she works as an intern for the Ruins Maniacs. There is a Mew in the picture not because the Mew would be on her team in particular, but as a kind of goal to chase after. The star of the team would have to be a little baby Litwick among others.

I'm not a competitive battler or anything, really more of a casual fan that also gets more into the aspects of collecting, shiny hunting, and treating my team like virtual pets.

Last edited:

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Hello Hex Maniac Quinn and welcome to the Pokemon Community. There's something here for everyone so do some exploring and see what tickles your fancy.

Since you're looking for a trading partner, head over to the trade corner section. There, you should be able to find a trading partner.

It also sounds like you have a bit of a creative mindset. You might want to check out the role playing section.

If you have any questions you can ask the moderators from each section and they'll be more than happy to assist you. Also, there is a help/search figure in the upper right corner - magnify glass.

Have fun!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello, Quinn! ^^
    Welcome to pokecommunity!

I love how you gave us a little explanation about your Avatar! At first I thought she was a member of the team rocket but as soon as I started reading the story I paid more attention to the details! =)
    I hope you have fun here with us! People here are really nice and warm! =D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    Oh no, even if there's a fair amount of black in the wardrobe, I thought there would be enough purple mixed in there to offset that, lol. I didn't think people would mistake her for Team Rocket - I guess it's the cap? 😅

And for sure. I'll look more into trading when I can get around to getting a Pokemon Home subscription. I moved my Meltan and Melmetal over from Go and Let's Go to Sword, but that's about it so far.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Oh no, even if there's a fair amount of black in the wardrobe, I thought there would be enough purple mixed in there to offset that, lol. I didn't think people would mistake her for Team Rocket - I guess it's the cap? 😅

And for sure. I'll look more into trading when I can get around to getting a Pokemon Home subscription. I moved my Meltan and Melmetal over from Go and Let's Go to Sword, but that's about it so far.

Hehehe, yep, It's definitely the hat xD
    But don't worry, it's just a little eye trick for a few moments! It makes it interesting imo! ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Quinn! Welcome to the community! If you like virtual pets than you'll like the VPP forum! You get to raise Pokémon as you make posts here. It's really fun. :) Your OC is super cute! Have you considered commissioning art for her?

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Quinn! How are you liking the place so far?

Awesome avatar too! We have our own Discord btw if you're interested, but we also try to make sure that the forums are just as active as well.

I'm a casual fan myself, but perhaps more casual than you considering i don't collect or shiny hunt at all heh. Speaking of collecting and virtual pets, if you look at my sig we actually have a forum game with that specific name lol, Virtual Pokemon Pet, where you grow your Pokemon by posting around the forums. Might not be the same as in-game, but it might be something worth looking into if you got time hehe.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to reach out to me or other moderators if you have any questions! We'd be glad to help out :)

Back