• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi!

Years
    Hi, I'm Ddude! I'm new to the community, but I plan on being somewhat active. I'm going to be making travel journals, game reviews, and maybe some fan games. Also, Sinnoh is the best region and you can't change my mind.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there DDude! Welcome to the community! It's cool that you've already figured out exactly what to do and what you want out of the forums! I hope somewhere in all those goals is a plan to hang out and chat with new friends too. :)

And yeah, Sinnoh is pretty legit. Can't argue with ya there!

Years
    Hello!

I don't see why we should/would try to change your mind in the first place lol
    Everyone's entitled to their favorite region ^.^

I am curious as to why you put Unova as your location if your fav region is Sinnoh, though? 🤔

Years
    I put Unova as my location because I live in the USA, which is what Unova is based off of. Well specifically it's based off of New York but I don't live too far away from there anyway.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, I'm Ddude! I'm new to the community, but I plan on being somewhat active. I'm going to be making travel journals, game reviews, and maybe some fan games. Also, Sinnoh is the best region and you can't change my mind.

Hii welcome to PC! Awesome to hear that you're planning on being an active member :3 And yes Sinnoh is <333

Back