• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Days
    Hi I'm Katie, for the first pokemon game I ever played, I played my brother's old copy of pokemon ruby! (I deleted all the save data and made it my own, he didn't mind!) Also what is your fav pokemon? (Mine's Absol but my second fav is umbreon!) Also I'm in year 9 in school, so soon I'm gonna be a year 10!

Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hi I'm Katie, for the first pokemon game I ever played, I played my brother's old copy of pokemon ruby! (I deleted all the save data and made it my own, he didn't mind!) Also what is your fav pokemon? (Mine's Absol but my second fav is umbreon!) Also I'm in year 9 in school, so soon I'm gonna be a year 10!

Hello again Katie! ^^
    My favorite pokemon is Vaporeon! and my second fave is spidops!
    and Umbreon and absol are cool pokemon, I take it dark is your favorite type?
    And i'm in year 10 of school rn, lol.
    anyway, feel free too ask questions if you're confused!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Hello there Katie, and welcome to the PC! I moved your post into it's own thread since it seemed like more of a general greeting than a targeted hello at the original thread maker, and this way everyone here can focus on saying hi to just you! ^^ (nice avatar by the way)

If your favorite Pokemon are Absol and Umbreon, does that mean your favorite typing is Dark?

Edit: Lav sniping my question lol. I'll go with "What about Absol makes it your favorite?" then. :p

I hope you have a good time on the PC!

Years
    Hello PokemonLoverKatie, and welcome to the forums!
    Which starter did you pick in Ruby ?

Years
    Hello!

Did you play around with secret bases in Ruby ? =3

*sees years 9 and year 10 in school mentioned and remembers elementary school here only having 8 years and high school only 4, 5 or 6 years depending on which level of education you take...* :unsure:

Days
    Hello there Katie, and welcome to the PC! I moved your post into it's own thread since it seemed like more of a general greeting than a targeted hello at the original thread maker, and this way everyone here can focus on saying hi to just you! ^^ (nice avatar by the way)

If your favorite Pokemon are Absol and Umbreon, does that mean your favorite typing is Dark?

Edit: Lav sniping my question lol. I'll go with "What about Absol makes it your favorite?" then. :p

I hope you have a good time on the PC!
    Yes thank you Alex and lavender, my fav typing is dark. (My bff Cody's is ice and his fav pokemon are Kyogre and Kyurem.) And about Absol, i like it because the design is awesome and because it's an awesome battler!

Hello PokemonLoverKatie, and welcome to the forums!
    Which starter did you pick in Ruby ?
    Hey Gardevoir, thanks for asking and my first starter was a torchic!

Hello!

Did you play around with secret bases in Ruby ? =3

*sees years 9 and year 10 in school mentioned and remembers elementary school here only having 8 years and high school only 4, 5 or 6 years depending on which level of education you take...* :unsure:
    yes a little bit, also since I live in England we have more education, so more years.

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Yes thank you Alex and lavender, my fav typing is dark. (My bff Cody's is ice and his fav pokemon are Kyogre and Kyurem.) And about Absol, i like it because the design is awesome and because it's an awesome battler!

Real quick, I merged your replies together since they were all in a row, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people in one post is to just hit the Respond button on all the posts you want to reply to at once. (y)

Awesome to see more Dark type fans around the forum, and as someone who also considers Absol their favorite Pokemon, I'd say those are very good reasons for liking it!

Days
    Real quick, I merged your replies together since they were all in a row, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people in one post is to just hit the Respond button on all the posts you want to reply to at once. (y)

Awesome to see more Dark type fans around the forum, and as someone who also considers Absol their favorite Pokemon, I'd say those are very good reasons for liking it!
    Thanks Alex, I'm glad I found so many people who appreciate me and my fondness of pokemon! :plead:

Back