• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hia

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    hia all i found this while looking for ways to spice up a run though me and a buddy are going to do. we will be facing off after every gym battle should keep things interesting. i may also do art for it dependence on if i get a drawing tablet again or not.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • im still pretty new around here too, but the "New Posts" link on the top is helpful to see where people have been posting recently.

i just joined yesterday :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to PC!

Well from the looks of your intro thread, you seem to be into art. So I recommend one section of the forums you can check out is Art & Design. If you really want to display your art , that is the place to do it. Don't be afraid to, people won't judge you if you're not the best artist and will only help you! Be sure to read and follow the rules of the Art&Design forum before posting your gallery though. :) And as Yukiyo Kayume said you can always click the New Post on the top to see where people are posting at lately and the newest threads being made. Also you can browse through the forum's index (or the first thing you see when logging in.) cause of the last posts from each section is shown there. Don't be afraid to look through all of the forums, you'll be sure to find some topic interesting!

Hope that helps. If not, feel free to ask questions. Any of the moderators or higher staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you want to just chat with someone feel free to send me a visitors message. . Hope you enjoy your stay here! Have fun posting and I hope to see you around. :)

Years
  • Hiya, welcome to PC, our favorite transforming Pokemon! :3

I highly recommend Art & Design, as AWsquared said, if you're looking to get into art. PC has some of the most amazing artist and it's been one of my favorite places to check out when I lurk the forum. You can request forumsets (avatars & signatures) there too, assuming a shop for those is open at the time. ^^ If you're ever confused about that section, Derozio or Alexial357 would be the people to go to! Though pretty much any staff member's willing to help with whatever if you're confused, even if it's regarding a section they don't moderate, so don't feel like you have to go to specific people. We're quite open around here!

As for suggestions, hm... I'll echo the clicking "new posts" at the top option since it's really easy to see different threads across the forum that way. But I'll also suggest the Pokemon Gaming Central board for you since you might enjoy discussing the Pokemon games as a whole, I think. :D There's also the amazing Challenges section where you can sign up to participate in challenges with different requirements. There's a lot of other things though, so get exploring~! You'll definitely have a great time!

Pleasure meeting you, Ditto. n~n Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity!

Back