• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hidden Ability Speculation

Years
    If Kommo-o doesn't get Multiscale I'm going to riot.

I can see why the ability would work due to the Jangmo-o line's scales, but I'm keeping hopes low here since the ability's only current users are Flying-types (such as Dragonite and Lugia) and TV Tropes even states the ability seems to be associated with Flying-type. But then again, Lunala did get what was essentially a clone of Multiscale.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    I can see why the ability would work due to the Jangmo-o line's scales, but I'm keeping hopes low here since the ability's only current users are Flying-types (such as Dragonite and Lugia) and TV Tropes even states the ability seems to be associated with Flying-type. But then again, Lunala did get what was essentially a clone of Multiscale.
    Yeah, I'm just really hoping he's viable competitively. Multiscale would help him help him out immensely since I get the feeling he's not going to be super fast so he's going to need to be able to take a hit.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Serene Grace or Pixilate as people have suggested for Primarina would be awesome. Serene Grace Scald would be great to use in battle, though I agree that the whole Hyper Voice + -ate Ability is getting old. What if Primarina learns something crazy like Boomburst? Or has usable attack and learns something useful (and equally crazy) like Body Slam or Extreme Speed?

Incineroar seems like a typical Moxie Pokemon but that's incredibly boring. I could also see it with Sheer Force or Adaptability. Which imo would be more useful. I think Decidueye will be the most interesting. I feel like it could be something stupid like Harvest or Overcoat, but maybe we could get something cool like Aerilate (which would be the first time a Pokemon got an -ate ability from a type that it doesn't possess).

Back