• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Highest Level Pokemon In R/B?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You can go past lvl 100 through a MissingNo glitch. :'3
    I think only in the older games though.. I have never seen a level -insert higher number than 100 here- in any of the newer games.
    ^.^;

Uh, it is possible by using a third-party device to make your team lv. 224 in DP... I think. It worked for my Eevee, though.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Legally, you cannot go past 100. xD However, with the missingno glitch... you can. I've never used it, though. :3 I didn't see the point in going past 100.

You can go past 100. I did it on Gold and it reset back to 0. It was just as powerful as a lvl 100 pokemon but didn't gain any more XP. So you can go past 100. Or did I just have a dodgy cartridge?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You can go past 100. I did it on Gold and it reset back to 0. It was just as powerful as a lvl 100 pokemon but didn't gain any more XP. So you can go past 100. Or did I just have a dodgy cartridge?

Dodgy cartridge. I have a normal one and I could only go to lv. 100. Then I found an Egg, crashed my save...

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    i had lvl 255 pidgeot and tried it in e4 but it went back to lvl 100, too bad

since then i have restarted and i have now lvl 50 starmie

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    At school when I was a kid a kid showed me the missingno glitch and I went a bit mad on it and leveled up 6 or 8 Pokemon to 100 some I had was a Dragonite; was the first and Golem, Alakazam, Charizard and Ginger but I can't remember the rest of them.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My highest level Pokemon was, and still is, my level 65 Charizard. It was the only Pokemon I bothered training and it proved itself to be a formidable opponent to just about every trainer I thought, but it was the only Pokemon worth using in battle, since my others haven't even passed level 30.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    missigno corrupts us all at one point or another. and then it corrupts your sav file haha

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • My highest level Pokemon was, and still is, my level 65 Charizard. It was the only Pokemon I bothered training and it proved itself to be a formidable opponent to just about every trainer I thought, but it was the only Pokemon worth using in battle, since my others haven't even passed level 30.

Well I never use one pokemon to battle. I usually train all my pokemon fair, leveling them up to the same level of my highest level pokemon...

The highest what I've got was Lv.100 with Kadabra(I couldn't evolve it because I had no link cable before) and Pidgeot...!

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    89 dugtrio in yellow

25 chars is so FTW (NOT)

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • In Red, my two strongest were my lvl 100 Blastoise, and my lvl 97 Persian. I still have both of them, but they're on Gold and Crystal right now. Both legally trained. They annihilated the Elite Four :]

Years
  • Once upon a time, I had a Lv. 100 Dugtrio. Or maybe it was 99; it's been so long, I can't really remember anymore.

My highest currently is... a Lv. 46 Charizard. Woo.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I had a lvl. 100 Charizard on my Red version. I didnt know anything about cheats back then...

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Pokemon Red
    Venusaur/Lv.89
    Raticate/Lv.91
    Golbat/Lv.73
    Parasect/Lv.70
    Kingler/Lv.78
    Vaporeon/Lv.63
    Pokemon Yellow (Yeah. I copied Ash's Party. I HAD a Butterfree, before I released it. Like Ash. Yeah. Stupid, I know. Shut up).
    Pikachu/Lv.97
    Pidgeotto/Lv.75
    Bulbasaur/Lv.84
    Squirtle/Lv.73
    Charizard/Lv.89
    Snorlax/Lv.91

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, those are nice parties... but Ash's Bulbasaur was supposed to evolve until it started feeling guilty.

Back