• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [November 2004] // Mew3Inc:Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
  • yeah ithought, wat the heck! mite as well update hey? been awhile, so wat ya think? ill upload the next town 2morrow ;)

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i like the screens and 2nd one how'd you make it go in so close

EVA-01

Years
  • yeah thankk you! i think ur the only one thats checkin out dis hack LOL anyways yeah i just cut a bit off the map thats all :P

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ok now u are sayin that in ur own hack an u dp ohh naughty and wat is that pokemon in ur banner thing in ur sig

doom_master

Pok?mon Master
    Years
  • GREAT HACK! keep up the good work ;) ! how do u change that img where it sais pokemon ruby (where is the groudon)??? i want to change it in my hackrom :P

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Hey Chester~~Just saying this looks Great but I wanna see more Screenshots--Maps and Titles!!!!
    Hope we all get to see an alpha beta sooooon!

EVA-01

Years
  • anyways guys, im leaving tomorrow, coming back on tuesay, i think ill pause this since im workin on DarkSoul

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back