• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hihi

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    Call me Dan or Dani! I found this forum because I was looking for spritesheets for a rom hack i'm working on. I like programming and I like pixel art!! Pleased to meet y'all! :love:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Dan! Welcome to the forums. There's lots of sprite resources available in the Art Studio, and you can even showcase some pixel art you've made if you like! :) Happy posting!

Years
  • I love seeing pixel artists's work, it can be so amazing. *_* Sadly I haven't done pixel art in forever so I've little talent in it anymore haha. Hope you will enjoy PC Dan, welcome!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Waves at person randomly

Hello! I actually really like ROM hacks and would love to hear all about it!

Back