• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hihihi

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Hey everyone,

Just dropping in to say a real quick hello. I am new to this forum, and I'm hoping I have a pretty decent time here.

A couple of things about me.
    I'm interested in competitive battling - I do participate in most of the international tournaments on Global Link.
    I'm interested in breeding as well, it's something I've worked out how to do extremely well.

Anyhow, my friend code is in my signature. I'm always open for new people to add me, I could use the friend safari types and all.

Destiny Knot

Years
    Hello DestinyKnot, nice to see you here and welcome!

If you are interested in our battling community the Battle Center section is perfect for you! It has everything you need to learn about battling, and also get team help and discuss the aspects of the metagame. And we also have the X/Y board's Friend Code thread where hopefully you'll learn your Friend Safari's contents and also add more people to help you encounter more Pokemon and eventually get elusive shinies or ones with hidden abilities.

Well, I'm sure those will all keep you busy and if you have time do check out our battle server as well where you can chat and battle fellow PC members. Have an awesome time, and feel free to ask any staff members if you need assistance! I'll be sure to catch you around the forums and the server!

- Hikamaru

Back