• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hii all!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Hello everybody, im Adri and im new here. Ive been in another pokemon forums this years but i decided to go to something different from my country (i live in spain by the way xp) but this days for some reason their activity has slow down.
    I have 21 years old and well thats all about me, i hope to have fun with you all :D

Years
  • Nice to meet you Adri, welcome to PC ~

Yeah we're awesome and activity is never really a problem. Too bad about your other forum though. ;-; I used to be on smaller ones, but this is really the only one I come back to. Let me know if you need anything and hope you'll have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to the family! I'm sure you find lots of wonderful things on this forum! What are your interests? We have boards for movies, anime, manga, clubs, life and living, we have forums for ROM hacks and everything else in between! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Thanks to all for the welcoming, seeing the questions and i dont know if i can multi quote i say like this xp. To Sheep, yeah its sad that the activity in that forums stoped sudentlly but well is more a oportunity to meet other forums and people :) .
    To Jdjacket my main interests are animes and mangas, also i have my xbox one but thats another different story xp
    And for Archy, i started with the first pokemon ruby, funny story, my parents gave me an italian copy and dont know what i was doing i used the master ball in a wailmer xD

Back