• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hii

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    My name's Lucy, I'm 20, from England. I've been obsessed with pokemon on and off for years. I recently got back into the game with hg, and now have a team of 60s. Hg is probably my favourite, but I'm also playing diamond. On the second gym badge. My fav pokemon is Sawsbuck. I'm also watching the pokeseries/anime. I'm on ep 88.

Nice to meet everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Hi and welcome Lucy :D i hope you enjoy yourself in this big community and if you need anything just pm or vm me or add me in friends! :)

Cid

Years
    Hey Lucy! So you're 20 years old! It's very interesting to see someone join a Pokémon forum at such an age. This is never a bad thing you know; there are tons of people in their early twenties who hang around this place like it was their second home, so you'll never feel old or out of place. I'm 17, but I joined this forum as a 12 year old, and it's been a fun ride ever since. Now that it's your turn to jump in, I'll go on ahead and say: welcome to the PokéCommunity forums! This is pretty much where it all starts, like it was for me. ;)

My obsession with the franchise has been on and off too, just like my activity in this forum. Still, Pokémon will always hold a special place in my heart. It's funny; HeartGold was my last beaten game, so the memories from that journey are still pretty fresh. I know how great that game is, and I love it, too. Also Diamond, but not as much as HeartGold. <3 You seem to like the Gen IV games, though! If I'm guessing correctly, you might like our Fourth Generation Games (DS) section if you check it out, because that spot is where all the discussion pertaining to those games take place. ;D Also, Sawsbuck is a kickass-looking deer, so good choice! As for the anime, I'm not updated with it but I'm comfortable with the fact that I can get back into it any time I want. We have a section for it, by the way! That is none other than the Pokémon Anime subforum. :D

It was nice meeting you too, Lucy. But I have to end this, so I'll be seeing you off! Enjoy your PC stay. :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hiya Lucy :3! Welcome to PC, so are you enjoying yourself so far :)? Ahhh Sawbuck :3, that Pokemon is brilliant ;), I especially like its design. It actually reminds me of a reindeer in winter form, but how it's appearance changes throughout the Unova seasons is amazing :D. What do you like about it?

Haha, nobody is ever too old for Pokemon :3. We've got a wide age range here but you'll find most people in their late teens or so, so don't worry :3. We're a friendly and fun forum, I think you'll like it here and if you ever have a problem or need help, just contact a staff member!

Oh so you're from England :)? It's a great place, from what I've seen and I've wanted to go there all the time :3, but it's definitely one of the places on my places-to-visit list.

I watched the anime ages ago, I don't think I see it too often nowadays D:. But it's a great anime, who's your favourite character :3?

You can call me Rainbow if you wish :D, have fun and I'll see you around alright?

Years
    My name's Lucy, I'm 20, from England. I've been obsessed with pokemon on and off for years. I recently got back into the game with hg, and now have a team of 60s. Hg is probably my favourite, but I'm also playing diamond. On the second gym badge. My fav pokemon is Sawsbuck. I'm also watching the pokeseries/anime. I'm on ep 88.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi Lucy, and welcome!

I see we're both the same age, and I've been into Pokemon for a long time as well. Glad to hear you joined us, cos we love having new members on board! And why do you like Sawsbuck so much? I do love its Winter Form a lot, and the fact it changes appearance with the seasons is cool.

Like what Rainbow said, we have loads of different age groups among the members here, so there's several members here who are also in their 20's. And there's loads of topics you can discuss, we even have some fun trivia games to play and clubs to join. Or you can take part in the various chit-chats located around and you might even make new friends!

I'm Hikari, and feel free to VM me if you need to talk. Have fun here, Lucy!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back