• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I don't feel ok posting my real name, sorry. I joined because a friend suggested it to me, and because I lurked here the other night. I'm a sixteen year old kid from Australia. I love Pokemon Y even though I'm failing at it so bad. I'm obsessed with Fennekin and (rather off topic) Rainbow Dash, as well as other things. So... Hi!

Years
    Hey there Rainbow, welcome to PC! It's pretty awesome how someone suggested you to join, because that means you'll know the community is friendly and very diverse.

And sorry to hear you're struggling with Pokemon Y, I've heard that X/Y were said to be the easiest games in the series probably due to that Exp. Share and its new mechanics, but if you are looking for help related to the games you should look over in the Pokemon X & Y board and you should get the help you need. And yeah I like Fennekin's evolution line, but Froakie is my real fave of the Kalos starters, mainly because I like Water-types better. Oh well, but we have preferences after all.

I hope you can stick around as an active member and make some new friends. The staff and fellow members are always happy to help you when they can so don't hesitate to ask around. I'm always open for a message or friend request anytime. See you around Rainbow, and enjoy yourself!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Thank you :D
    Glad to know I already have a nickname for myself (Rainbow)!
    My favourite type is Fire, I think.

Yeah, I'm just stuck on the second gym leader. How lame am I! (it's been years since I last played Pokemon. Them Diamond days!)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello, TheRainbowFennekin. What a lovely name that you have :)
    And you can try your best to beat Y sooner, Rainbow. It's never too late to go through the game, and I know you'll eventually beat the Champion. And Rainbow Dash is one cool guy as well. I hope you'll enjoy in PC just like in home, and have a great time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Thanks! I always thought Dashie was a girl but they're still awesome!!
    Yeah. School holidays starts this week and so I'm hoping I'll be able to play it a bit more.

Back