• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii!

Good choice joining PC. <3 Welcome, Jacqueline! Great meeting you ~

How long've you been into Pokémon and what's your favorite aspect of the franchise (games, anime, manga, a mix, etc)? Just so we can get started in knowing you better. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat anytime though, and please do stick with us! This is a great community. Cheers. o/

Spencerr_

Spencer
    Years
    hello Jacqueline :3 I'm Spencer, nice to meet you! How long have you liked pokemon, I've loved it for as long as I can remember! Feel free to message me if you wanna talk, I'm brand new here too and looking to make some friends!

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
    Yo whats up
    The names. Pankajblitz call me Life if you want .Welcome to Pokecommunity
    Whats your favorite Pokèmon?
    Pokecommunity is a place to hang out and enjoy
    Hope you enjoy too

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi my name is Jacqueline. I'm new here and I'd love to make a lot of pokefriends :)
    Hi, I love your name! Welcome to PokéCommunity (: once upon a time I joined this place in order to get pokefriends too, because I had none in real life. I got plenty friends now <3 I hope you will get that too! See you around?

Back