• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiruka's Here~! Hi everyone!

Hiruka

A Writer From Planet Pencil!<3
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Hiruka... Hiruka is my main role-play character for pokemon, and so I use her name a lot in my pokemon games 8D I don't usually use this username (usually I'm under the name Juneberry, Jaluna or Little), so that may cause you to not recognize me easily xD Anyway... Nice to meet you all! I hope to get to know you well soon! <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hiya Hiruka. :D Welcome to the community. We've got a pretty cool role-playing section (Although unfortunately I don't RP myself :x) so I'm sure you'll love it here. Pleasure to meet cha too.

Have a blast! o/

Hiruka

Years
  • Heh, thank you very much for the warm welcome, Beach-san (note: I use Japanese honorifics on almost everyone ^^;; Please don't feel a need to use them on me though). I'll be sure to take a look at the role-play section really soon! <3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Heh, thank you very much for the warm welcome, Beach-san (note: I use Japanese honorifics on almost everyone ^^;; Please don't feel a need to use them on me though). I'll be sure to take a look at the role-play section really soon! <3

Welcome!! Hiruka-Chan! Nice to meet you!

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • Hi Hiruka, xD
    Welcome to PC. Make sure you read the rules before posting and have a great time. xP

Hiruka

Years
  • I read the rules already, no need to worry. I always try to read the rules as soon as I can~ ^^;;
    Anyway, thank you very much for the welcome! I truly appreciate the kindness I've been shown thus far <3

Hiruka

Years
  • Er... That door scares me... -hides from door-

And I can read past the cross-out~ ;D This is no way the 'funny farm'. I go to the funny farm on a regular basis, so I'd know! xD Thanks for the welcome though~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello, Hiruka. ^^

Welcome to the PC forums!

The RPing section here is really good in my opinion, even though I don't RP here myself, but I've checked it out a few times. xD; I get tempted to join a RPs occasionally, but then I never go through with it.

Anyway, hope you like it here. :3

Hiruka

Years
  • I know I like it so far, so I'm pretty happy. And thanks for the welcome!
    So far, I'm not sure I'm ready to hit the RP forum myself. It looks like mostly group role-plays, and I don't do very well with those. ^^;;

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Ah, someone else who is going to move into the writing department :P

I'm an RPer/poet-writer guy XD Anyways... I hope you'll be able to find a nice RP to join, but yeah most of them are group RPs. If you wouldn't mind trying one, the Uprising RP is pretty big and nice O.O The owner of it, my pair Mira, is out for a while so I'm a temporary GM... I would be happy if you could RP with us, but of course you don't have to if you don't want to ;)

I hope PC can be a wonderful place for you... there's almost a place for everyone here :P

Hope to see you around!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! ;D I RP less than I ever did and I never have on this site, but I'm working on a fanfic, lol, but I look forward to seeing you around! ^_^

Hiruka

Years
  • I'll make sure to take a look at it, Frozen-san!
    Also, Elite-san, if you ever get back into the RPing thing, let me know, kay? :3
    Wee-san, mind if I look at your fan-fiction sometime?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, everyone! I truly appreciate it!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!
    If you wanna chat or need help. I'll be here! ^^
    Please read and follow those important rules. My favorite one is HAVE FUN! ^_^
    See you around eh?

Crissy xX

Hiruka

Years
  • Celu-san: Hehe, I think my character that I'm using the name of here seems to have rubbed off on me. And thanks for the welcome!

Crissy-san: I'll be sure to let you know if I need help, yes! And I love the 'have fun' rule! It's likely one of the most important, too, really! Thanks for the welcome. I hope to chat with oyu more soon :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Welcome from me. You will love it here, it has nearly everything (except food, bring that yourself).

Back