• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hissssssss! Favorite Snake Pokemon.

Which snake do you favor the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I don't really like any of them either, but I choose Arbok. I would choose Seviper(the blackness is cool ^^), but it is freaky looking....

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I ran away because I really couldn't choose and for me it's much easier to run and hide.

Years
    I voted for Ekans, he doesn?t looks so scary, because i really am afraid of snakes, and i wouldn?t wont to stumble across Arbok. ^_^

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of snake pokemon but the most that I like out of the four is Seviper. It looks very freaky with all those marking all over it's body which makes it look very unique out of the other two. I like Seviper the other two are just bleh.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    My vote is for Arbok. Arbok and Ekans seem the most "snake-like". But, Arbok's hood adds a little more interest to its appearance in the terms of design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back