• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hiya Everyone!

Years
  • My friends call me Ludo or Fidget.
    I am currently playing (restarted a week ago) Pokemon Sword and literally just returned after two years to Pokemon GO.

I love and adore all Pokemon. Mew takes the cake though ♡

My Sword team consists of: Cinderace, Corviknight, Roselia, Ninetails, Excadrill, and Pikachu. I recently got the fourth badge and currently egg shiny hunting Eevee with an Italian Ditto and Japanese Eevee.

I am getting a late birthday gift of Pokemon Violet. What a lovely hubby ♡ I am so excited for a new world of Pokemon!

I am excited to be here and hope to make some friends to excite over Pokemon with. ^u ^

Years
  • My friends call me Ludo or Fidget.
    I am currently playing (restarted a week ago) Pokemon Sword and literally just returned after two years to Pokemon GO.

My Sword team consists of: Cinderace, Corviknight, Roselia, Ninetails, Excadrill, and Pikachu. I recently got the fourth badge and currently egg shiny hunting Eevee with an Italian Ditto and Japanese Eevee.

I am getting a late birthday gift of Pokemon Violet. What a lovely hubby ♡ I am so excited for a new world of Pokemon!

I am excited to be here and hope to make some friends to excite over Pokemon with. ^u ^

Hello, Ludo, and welcome to the forums!
    I agree, Mew is too cute!
    That is a nice team! I really like Corviknight's look.
    Have fun playing Sword again, and Violet for the first time!

It is nice to meet you, and I am always up for new friends!

Edit : I forgot to ask, which starter do you plan to use in Violet ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My friends call me Ludo or Fidget.

Hey there Ludo! Welcome to the community!

Best if luck to you with your shiny Eevee! Do you have plans on evolving it once you raise it? I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'd honestly recommend a Sylveon. :P

My hubby is getting me Violet as a late birthday gift too, I'm honestly way more excited about gen 9 than I have been for any other gen in a while!

Definitely enjoy the rest of Pokémon Sword and use that shiny Eevee to kick some butt! ᕙ( •̀ ᗜ •́ )ᕗ

Years
  • > Fact Checking Gardevoir
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
    Corviknight I named Stone is probably my favorite bird-like Pokemon. I do love crows. ^u ^

I am torn between Sprigatito or Fuecoco. I love cats and crocodiles. (Might as well say, there are few animals I do not love). I am just not feeling Quaxly though. Which one do you think you will start with?

> Fairy
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome too!
    I gave myself the tedious task of shiny hunting for all of the evolutions. @o @ I haven't found anything I wanted to shiny hunt instead so this will be it. I am getting eggs like crazy so fingers crossed! *u * Trying to ignore the nature's or I would have them all adamant. LOL

I did not know Sylveon was your favorite! Hahahah. I actually like Eevee out of the bunch. I really enjoyed watching Syvleon in the episodes.

Sameee on being awhile for being excited about a new generation of Pokemon. Actually shocked how many Pokemon games they been releasing lately! I cannot wait to start when other trainers start!

Again, thank you for the kind welcome!

Years
  • Hello iLudoGirl! Welcome to PC! We're happy to have you here! Hope you're having a good day? ^^

Thank you so much for the welcome! I am happy to be here. 'u ' I noticed this website is on a completely different timezone than me? Would you know what timezone this is in?

I just started my day, at work. Hopefully for a good day! At least it's not going to be terribly hot. How about yourself?

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Thank you so much for the welcome! I am happy to be here. 'u ' I noticed this website is on a completely different timezone than me? Would you know what timezone this is in?

I just started my day, at work. Hopefully for a good day! At least it's not going to be terribly hot. How about yourself?

That's nice to hear! I wish I knew the answer to that, I'm sorry... ^^;

Also that's great! Best of luck to you for your day! I am doing decent! :D

Years
  • Hello and Welcome!
    Pretty nice team for Sword, have fun with your playthrough =3
    Have you played any of the other Switch Pokemon games? (BDSP, LGPE or Legends?)

I gave myself the tedious task of shiny hunting for all of the evolutions. @o @

ahhh yes... I started that myself quite a while ago.... then new games got released and I have yet to go back to it sadly xD
    Are you hunting them solely by breeding or by any means?

Personally, I've shiny bred 7 out of 9 of them so far. The pic in my signature was meant as a progress tracker. Little progress has been made lately lol
    I'll get back to it eventually though... Legends is hogging my free time atm =3

Years
  • > Retek
    Oh boy. It has been some time since I been on forums, but I found it within my settings. It was set at London time. Hahah, I am here west coast of America.

It was a decent day - no complaints. I am jumping onto Sword! ^u ^!

> ReKoil
    First things, first. I like your username. Since I play a lot of FPS, I associate it with that. Nice (:

I gave my Let's Go, Eevee! to my niece back in 2020. I have Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX and Snap!. I haven't played either in some time. I retired my competitive FPS days to return to Pokemon. (The communities are very much different and mental health is important.)

I am amazed with how many games Pokemon released in such a short amount of time. It was hard to keep up. I don't have the time myself to play all. I imagine I am going to be in the same boat when Violet comes out. Hahah x3

Wow! You got 7 of them out of breeding! That is really good. I am only breeding different countries. I am managing a lot of eggs but nothing yet. I only hatched like 20 or so, so I got lots of work to do!

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • > Retek
    Oh boy. It has been some time since I been on forums, but I found it within my settings. It was set at London time. Hahah, I am here west coast of America.

It was a decent day - no complaints. I am jumping onto Sword! ^u ^!

Thank you for the kind welcome.

No worries, glad you found it! Also that's nice! Hope you enjoy!!

If I may, I really recommend to check out the Forum Games section, it's wayy at the bottom! Lots of people including myself playing the fun posting games over there! It's a ton of fun! :D
    (P.S. Cut out ReKoil's reply because I honestly don't play Pokémon anymore and wouldn't be able to contribute to that!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • > Fact Checking Gardevoir
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
    Corviknight I named Stone is probably my favorite bird-like Pokemon. I do love crows. ^u ^

I am torn between Sprigatito or Fuecoco. I love cats and crocodiles. (Might as well say, there are few animals I do not love). I am just not feeling Quaxly though. Which one do you think you will start with?

I am not sure if I am going to buy it yet, but if I do, I think I would pick Sprigatito. Who doesn't love cute kitten ? ^^
    Also, good luck in hunting shinies!

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Hi Ludo!
    I love the pics of your cat Falcor on your profile, what a sweet boy! I also added you on PoGo! :)) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Hi Ludo!
    I love the pics of your cat Falcor on your profile, what a sweet boy! I also added you on PoGo! :)) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooh, thank you so much! I got lots more - hehe. Thanks for adding me on PokemonGO! I needed some new friends for gifts plus I just back into it after a couple of years since I walk to and from work. ^^

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • You're welcome! I've been on & off playing since launch too but atm am playing pretty regularly, I'm usually pretty good with gifts too! :))

Back