• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Guys! :D

Team_green

Roan Blini
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Hey Everybody :D My Name is Roan Blini and i work as a freelance animator, i love Pokemon and have started modeling and animating Pokemon for my YouTube!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC, Roan!

We all love Pokemon here, haha! You'll love it here! Oh? What kind of animation? I forgot which sections you can show those off... aaaaah, there's many forums! xD It's somewhere out there... :x

Feel free to ask questions! Hope you to see you sticking around! Also, we're looking forward chatting with you too! There's so many people willing to do that! For making new friends~

Enjoy your stay!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey Roan! How are you? Welcome to the PC!

So, what can I say to you? Like, I think I say most of the times the same thing to new members! Hm ... ok! So ... PC is reaaaally cool!It has lots of people, lots of forums, lots of sections, lots of love, lots of pokémon, lots of digimon! Seriously, PC is great, and the members too! Well, I'm with sarcasm here, I don't know what is the section for you to put your youtube videos {XD} I'm sorry ;-;

So you do animations and you have one in your youtube channel! Wa-wait, I'll see it! * Sees the animations* *Comes back* Ahaha, pretty cool! The metapod appeared from nowhere ahahaha! I'm sure if you keep doing animations, you will improve! Good Luck!

I'm sry if my text is confuse! I was trying to do something different :P
    If you have questions, or just want to have a chat, just send me a VM (visitor's message) or a PM (Private message)! See you around!

Years
    That's some seriously good animation skills you have there, how long have you been a 3D animator? If there's only one bit of feedback I can give on it, I think maybe the metapod slides a little too much given the length of the grass? Still a million times better than anything I can do!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Animator huh? That sounds really cool; I know someone who's been getting into animating, and what she's been telling me, it all sounds really fun and innovative to do! Ah, I do hope everything will be well for you in that position, and I'm sure that everyone will enjoy your work! I'm Dragon btw; nice to meet you! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, and I look forward on chatting wit you too! I'm always here if you need a hand with anything at all. ave a wonderful stay and hope to see you soon~ <33

Freelance animation sounds pretty darn awesome. I'm an artist but not so much an animator so it's always inspiring watching others' fanmade animations, especially for someone who has little clue on how it's all made. People make some pretty great things. Welcome to PC, Roan. 8'] I really do hope you will have an amazing time here so stick around!

Back