• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! New here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2022
    Hello, PokeCommunity! I'm the leader of an up-and-coming RPG Maker Pokemon Game, Pokemon: Zen and Shadow. This game is a memorial game to my late cousin, Jamie Emmons, who sadly ended her life before she could see her creation come to life. So, myself and the other members of the team are dedicating the entire game in her honor! We could honestly use some talented spriters to help with trainer and fakemon sprites. If anyone wants to lend a hand, just shoot us a PM!

Pokemon: Zen and Shadow
    Fakemon: 109
    Regions: 2
    Gyms: 16
    New Mega Evolutions
    New Primal Reversions
    Need Spriters

-TZAS Leader, Omega

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, PokeCommunity! I'm the leader of an up-and-coming RPG Maker Pokemon Game, Pokemon: Zen and Shadow. This game is a memorial game to my late cousin, Jamie Emmons, who sadly ended her life before she could see her creation come to life. So, myself and the other members of the team are dedicating the entire game in her honor! We could honestly use some talented spriters to help with trainer and fakemon sprites. If anyone wants to lend a hand, just shoot us a PM!

Pokemon: Zen and Shadow
    Fakemon: 109
    Regions: 2
    Gyms: 16
    New Mega Evolutions
    New Primal Reversions
    Need Spriters

-TZAS Leader, Omega
    Hey there, sorry to hear about your cousin. Nice that you keep working on the game! I hope you'll find the help you need in the Game Development section (as I already see that you have found your way to) and that you'll enjoy being on the forums.

Years
  • I am soo sorry about that omg... =( But making a game in her honor is a very cool and kind thing to do. Even though I don't play fangames very often, I will have high hopes for your project. Welcome to PC Omega! Wishing you a ton of luck!

Back