• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Speedy-Eevee Here!

Speedy-Eevee

Speedy-Eevee
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 16, 2020
    Hiya my name is Jo, I have been a Pokémon Fan for as long as I can remember. My first videogame and console I ever owned was a Pokémon Edition Gameboy colour with the game Pokémon Silver. What can I say, Lugia looked so cool on the box as a kid! Unfortunately I don't have my old GBC but I have self refurb ones instead; I would upload a picture but don't know how to LOL.

I joined this forum to talk about Pokémon, learn about competitive play and just to have fun ! Hope you all are having a great day and wish for replies soon. =)

Years
  • Welcome to PC Jo! Yeah unless you have at least 5 posts (I think?) they won't allow you links or images on your posts. It'll be really easy to get that much though if you look around and interact with the thousands of other Pokemon fans like you! :D

Anywho if we're sharing backstories here, I'm a zoomer, ergo I grew up with DS era games such as DPPt and HGSS. This is why Torterra was my no. 1 Pokemon for the longest time. Overtime though my tastes changed and somehow Crobat became my new no. 1 lol. Funny how the world works.

Years
  • o/ heya Jo!! welcome to pc :> i love talking about pokemon with other people, and although i don't currently play competitive, i do watch competitive pkmn videos to keep up with the metagame sorta.

also!! you can insert an imagine w/the image tags the quick reply part if you use that (the button that looks like a photo). for big images you would want to spoil them though w/ [spoiler]like this[/spoiler]

hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    'ello, Jo!

Welcome to PC. GSC were my favorite Pokémon games when I was younger.

I remember one day I had an argument with my brother and he hid my Silver cartridge under my parents' mattress. I didn't find it until years later. Wow... thinking about it now, he was such a dick :laugh-squinted:

See ya around.

Years
  • Hiya my name is Jo, I have been a Pokémon Fan for as long as I can remember. My first videogame and console I ever owned was a Pokémon Edition Gameboy colour with the game Pokémon Silver. What can I say, Lugia looked so cool on the box as a kid! Unfortunately I don't have my old GBC but I have self refurb ones instead; I would upload a picture but don't know how to LOL.

I joined this forum to talk about Pokémon, learn about competitive play and just to have fun ! Hope you all are having a great day and wish for replies soon. =)

Hi Jo, I am also a Pokéfan since I was a kid back in the days my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow in Gameboy old console. I remember how I was hooked up by the great adventures I had and now I am still playing and watching the Pokemon Sun and Moon series.

Speedy-Eevee

Speedy-Eevee
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 16, 2020
    Here are some photos of my custom Nintendo handhelds =)
    I did them myself by using YouTube videos to guide me.
    What do you think ?

Attachments

• Hiya Speedy-Eevee Here!
      Blue Gameboy Pocket.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 28
      Yellow Gameboy Pocket.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 25
      Ash Grey Gameboy Colour.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 23