• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hiya! this is my intro

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Hello everyone! I'm William (or Will) and i've been looking to get into ROMhacking for a while now (i'm mostly looking for editors that help editing game mechanics). I've been a fan since I was a kid and was mostly running around second hand cartridges without knowing what was going on. I have a deep love for fire types but love many other pokemon as well!

Years
  • Hello!
    Good luck with your Rom Hacking =3

I take it you always pick the Fire type starter then?
    What's your favorite Fire type Pokemon?

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • welcome! i've always thought rom hacking was fascinating, but i've never dedicated much time to looking into it. good luck to your success, and here's hoping i might one day join in too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! I'm William (or Will) and i've been looking to get into ROMhacking for a while now (i'm mostly looking for editors that help editing game mechanics). I've been a fan since I was a kid and was mostly running around second hand cartridges without knowing what was going on. I have a deep love for fire types but love many other pokemon as well!
    Welcome to PC, Will! I hope you've found good resources for learning the trade through - I myself understand nothing of how it works and am very impressed by all the hacks people create.

Fire types are good, I usually picked the fire starters in games :) How do you like the new Armarouge and Ceruledge pokémon?

Good luck with your hacking!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Hello!
    Good luck with your Rom Hacking =3

I take it you always pick the Fire type starter then?
    What's your favorite Fire type Pokemon?

Thanks! I never really thought about it but I can see that i quite often pick fire types as my starter (I played though Black a while ago and chose tepig). I do think it varies a bit per region, with the designs of the starters
    As for my favorite fire types, they currently are ninetails, delphox and talonflame!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Will! I hope you've found good resources for learning the trade through - I myself understand nothing of how it works and am very impressed by all the hacks people create.

Fire types are good, I usually picked the fire starters in games :) How do you like the new Armarouge and Ceruledge pokémon?

Good luck with your hacking!

Thank you! I quite like them, it's fun how Armarouge has the fire/pshycic typing and has a more defensive deign (with big armour and a Metroid style arm gun) while Ceruledge has the fire/ghost typing and looks way faster (i do like the big arm swords it has). So great designs overal!

Years
  • Hello, William, and welcome to the forums!
    The Recruitment subsection in the Fan Games is where you can find help to edit game mechanics and more!
    What are your favourite ROM hacks ?

Fire type is my favourite too, and Flamethrower my favourite move! ^^
    This might have to do with my first pokémon in Red having been Charizard's line!

Back