• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya.

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    i'm looking for some pokefriends, so uh, hello there people. not sure if this is the right forum for this kind of thing, but i'd love to meet people and make friends, and trade friendcodes so we could battle and junk. :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to the forum! I've become so addicted to the trade forum that I can't stand it! I love this place and hopefully you will too =)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You got the board right. No worries! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Roxie. I see that you joined in July of last year. Here, you'll meet lots of friends, and no doubt we're really friendly and we're there for ya if you need any help. We have the Trade Corner, as well as the Competitive Battling Center if you're looking for people to trade with, maybe looking for certain Pokemon, complete your Pokedex, or maybe you're just itching a battle and probably wanting to join a tournament. Besides that, there are literally tons of things to do here, so much to list. xD

Looking forward to see ya around the forums, Roxie. Have fun positing/trading/battling here! Contact me if you got any questions, okay?

bob517

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I can be helpful! I love 2 trade! I'm actually just starting battling maybe u could teach me a thing or 2about it

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Kon'nichiwa tomodachi.

Welcome to the community, I hope you find some good PokeFriends here. :)

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Pfft. Of course you're in the right forum to make friends, why not? n__n, First, I'd like to welcome you to the awesome forum thats PC. Secondly, you can shoot me a PM or a VM if you want to talk/become friends or something, really, I don't mind. :D With that being said, you should enjoy yourself around in this community, be active and whatnot!

Lol thanks! i can't believe i didn't see this until now! ill send you a request. i love making friends!

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your stay here. Message me if you need any help with anything and other than that read the rules and have fun ^^

Zet

Years
  • You've certainly have come to the right place if you want to do all those things you listed and more!

So welcome to the pokecommunity! Don't be afraid to send anyone a VM/PM asking for help with anything.

Back