• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
    Years
    What's up people?

I am Hypermania. I am a Platinum member of S&D Central, meaning that I have made over 3k posts in that forum.

(By the way, S&D Central is a fan forums of Pokemon Tower Defense, I'm sure some of you have heard of it (I know I can't post links 'till I make 15 posts, so Google'll have to do for nao))

I have been lurking as a guest for quite a while now, and I decided to join this community!

Signed,
    Hypermania (aka Hyperdude)

PS I remember seeing a thread about a fan game someone made, like a redo of Pokemon Red and Blue, with stuff like Missingno and stuff we imagined, can someone PM me the thread or post here? Thanks~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Glad to see ya join, Hypermania. Yeah, if you want to post links, you'll have to post at least 15 times. And since you're wanting to advertise the forum you go to. You can post the link into your signature. That's the only appropriate way for advertising.

If you stick around here a lot more, you'll be able to reach 3k posts here. xD I'm very excited to see that you've come out of the guest shadow and become a member here. I'm very certain that you will have so much fun! :P

I see you have acquired a mentor at the Adoption Center so I know you two (you & OzCake) will have tons of fun together. Have a great time here! Be sure to read the rules and PM me or Snivy if you have questions. :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Wow you sure seem to have quite a history with forums! :P Nice to see you finally decide to join after being around for so long. As for your question no i don't know of that kind of game.. but just ask around or even look a little bit and you'll probably find your answer. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys :D

@Meganium: If I want to advertise my forum in my signature, I need to post 15 times right? And THEN I can post the link? Or does the rule not apply to signatures?

@Brick: Thanks :D

Another question, is there a "Portal" here where all the recently active topics show up? Like, if someone posts in a topic, it would show up on the "Portal"...is there somethin liek that?

Years

@Meganium: If I want to advertise my forum in my signature, I need to post 15 times right? And THEN I can post the link? Or does the rule not apply to signatures?

Hi Hypermania, welcome to our community.

Sorry I was late for the intro.

Yes, you can advertise forums in your signature but not in posts/PMs/VMs. And you need 15 non-Trivia posts before you can post links in your signature. I have over 2,000 posts right now and I have all these links in my signature.

Posts in the following sections won't count towards your postcount total:
    Trade Corner
    Pokemon Trivia
    Other Trivia

Just giving you advice there, don't forget to contact any mods like Meganium90 if you have questions.

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Another question, is there a "Portal" here where all the recently active topics show up? Like, if someone posts in a topic, it would show up on the "Portal"...is there somethin liek that?

If you want to post links in your signature, the 15-rule does not apply to that. So feel free to do so!

Also, if you would like to see recently updated topics around the forums, scroll up and click on "New Posts". (It's already linked for you so you should be able to see. xD)

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
    Years
    @Meganium: k, thnx ^^

I tried posting a topic advertising PokeCommunity on the forums, but, since one of the rules were "No Advertising" (which I forgot), I was warned, and the topic was removed.

A little bummed that PC allows me to carry the link in my sig and advertise, but they won't allow ME to advertise US T_T

Oh well

Back