• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hiyappu, Baoppu & Yanappu Discussion (new water/fire type monkey)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

Buuut yeah. So maybe the evolutions will represent kings and queens, so Elvis being the king of pop or something - being Yanappu's apparent evolution, might make sense.

Elvis is the king of rock.
    Michael is the king of pop.

And wait, they have evolutions..?
    Where?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Elvis is the king of rock.
    Michael is the king of pop.

And wait, they have evolutions..?
    Where?

Aaah I really can't think right today. But yeah, then the king of rock. XD;

Apparently according to PokeExperto, we've seen Yanappu's, but... I dunno about that tbh. And the evolutions have been listed in PokeBeach's big list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

Aaah I really can't think right today. But yeah, then the king of rock. XD;

Apparently according to PokeExperto, we've seen Yanappu's, but... I dunno about that tbh. And the evolutions have been listed in PokeBeach's big list.

Hm... someone said they found a sprite of the head of it.

Hiyappu, Baoppu & Yanappu Discussion (new water/fire type monkey)

https://wiistuff.ditttos.com/the-of...update-lots-of-new-rumors-added-985th-edition

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    yeah, that looks crap compared to the others,

i absolutely love that idea of see/hear/speak/...do... no evil :P

i woulda put it in my sig but someone else already did :P

i'd love it if there was a fourth one, and his tail was the last suit of cards xD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    What would it be? Touch no evil? And be electric typed? XD; but yeah a cool sig of them would be cool. but my sig making skills suck... as seen under this and every one of my posts. I wonder if we find them in the same place? And will we be restricted by which ones we can get? I hope not!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If someone had access to the head why would they edit the body out? That's dumb and it better not look anything like that.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    What would it be? Touch no evil? And be electric typed? XD; but yeah a cool sig of them would be cool. but my sig making skills suck... as seen under this and every one of my posts. I wonder if we find them in the same place? And will we be restricted by which ones we can get? I hope not!

i was reffering to that pic someone posted in the last page xD

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    OOOHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYGODOOOODDDDDDD!
    THE THREE MONKEYS ARE IN!

Hiyappu The Water Monkey |
    Yanuppu The Grass Monkey ---- All 3 Have The Ability Gluttony
    Baoppu The Fire Monkey |

On another note: Baoppu IS MINE! CUTEY WUTIE EPIC KILLING MACHINE! All Three Will Be In My Future Team

Last edited:
    Years
    Anyone else think that there should of been markings in the other 2 monkey's hair as well? There should've been a swirl in Baoppu's hair, and a wavy line through Hiyappu's. I mean, their hairstyles look plain compared to Yanappu's. :<

InkThePainter

The Painter
    Years
    Anyone else think that there should of been markings in the other 2 monkey's hair as well? There should've been a swirl in Baoppu's hair, and a wavy line through Hiyappu's. I mean, their hairstyles look plain compared to Yanappu's. :<

Nah,they need to keep the broccoli monkey with only his marking

Well,Markings for each would be good but when your in the gym battling whichever one(depending on the starter you choose)wouldn't it look unoriginal that they all look.. alike?

But,the symbols'll probably be different so..

XD
    But yeah,i agree w/manhattan.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    I would like to see a combined evolution!

Like if you raise all three to level 30 and have them all in your party, all three of them will evolve into one combined EPIC grass/water/fire monkey. Triple Typing would be cool.
    Anybody else agree?
    --

Notice all of their tails.
    Baoppu has 1 part.
    Yanuppu has 2 parts
    Hiyappu has 3 parts.
    -

I also agree the other two should have markings on their heads

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I would like to see a combined evolution!

Like if you raise all three to level 30 and have them all in your party, all three of them will evolve into one combined EPIC grass/water/fire monkey. Triple Typing would be cool.
    Anybody else agree?
    --

Notice all of their tails.
    Baoppu has 1 part.
    Yanuppu has 2 parts
    Hiyappu has 3 parts.
    -

I also agree the other two should have markings on their heads

We already know that each has its own separate evolution.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm loving the monkeys and I can't wait to see their evolutions. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I'm loving the monkeys and I can't wait to see their evolutions. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

Here is a drawing of Yanappu's evolution. It's fan-made, but the people who already seen the evolution (and can't release it because of legal issues) said it's very very close.

Spoiler:

Years

Hah, yeah not like the starters have... x3
    But judging by that head PxP showed of Yanappu's evolution (which looks legit), the monkeys are gonna have crazy hairstyles or something. I can't remember which one, but he also stated that either Hiyappu or Baoppu will have dread locks. <333 And this does seem likely considering Sigimori and his.... "buddies" talked about how they evaluated peoples' hairstyles when it came to designing the Pokemon. Afro Buffalo, anyone? :B

Coolaid Yanappu's evolution is coolaid. SO drawing it. <3

Last edited:
    Back