• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm, now what if...?

pkmin3033

We'd have three more by this point and the metagame would be even more screwed than it already is.

What if Sun and Moon leaked a week early in the US?

pkmin3033

I'd get my mother to buy them for me instead. Ha.

What if you discovered that Pokemon was actually an elaborate creation that was designed to disguise the fact that a parallel reality almost exactly like the world depicted in the games had been found?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Then Snorlax would be banned in competitive.

What if they revealed everything about SM right now?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Some people would be more excited since there's extra stuff to talk about, but then they might end up being less excited once the games are actually out!

What if Magikarp was considered a Legendary Pokémon?

pkmin3033

We'd have absolute proof that Arceus didn't create everything. All hail Magikarp, the Omega Pokemon!

What if Ash actually won a Pokemon League competition?

PageEmp

Years
Then he will no longer be in the show due to now being a champion, and there will be a new protag instead.

What if hacks were never made?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Then people wouldve leanred to code their own Pokemon bootlegs instead and you wouldnt have to patch the .ips.... QwQ lets have this world shall we plus there might be more actual game designers cause thered be more people who know how to!

What if Popplio's line looks and is the best of the SM starters in every way including competitively?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
That'd never happen, what are you silly?

Well, I'd still be on Team Rowlet for one. People would probably get salty over the fact that they made the Water starter the best one two times in a row though. X3

What if Ash actually wins the Pokémon League in the anime this time? We already know he's gonna be in the finals.

Meadow

Years
I'm sure tons of fans would riot in happiness! xD Oh wait, are happy riots even a thing? :P

What if Litten really evolves into a Fire/FIghting-type wrestler Pokémon?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Well first off, Litten's evolution is gonna be Fire/Dark, but if it was Fire/Fighting then I'm sure someone would go to Japan and go into Game Freak HQ with a shotgun. Won't be me though, #TeamRowlet is forever.

What if the new Alola Sandshrew actually has a move related to ice cream?

Meadow

Years

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I guess Nintendo will get overflown with fan requests to make their own sketches real Pokémon. I hope their mailbox can handle that. xD

What if Team Magma would succeed their evil schemes?

Meadow

Years
All I can say is... poor Water-types. =(

What if Pikachu wasn't the mascot of Pokémon?

PageEmp

Years
Then shinies would be less popular due to being more common.

What if they revealed all the SM info right now?

Back