• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh or Lugia

Ho-oh or Lugia

• Ho-oh

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Lugia

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Lugia, because in pokemon 2000 you think "Wow, if anything else can go wrong..." and then suddenly Lugia pops out from the sea and you are just like "Wow!!!! Didn't expect that one! Way to go, pokemon creaters, you go!"

Good times, good times.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    well lugia will win but my faves ho-oh i have lugia and ho-oh and i will be getting heart gold as there you can onley get gligar+razor fang = gliscor+cool tms = uber pokemon!

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I like Ho-oh better. I don't know, it's just more graceful looking.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Lugia, I prefer its design, and isn't overly immortal like other legends (it's known Lugia can breed as seen in the anime).

Years
    Hard choice, because I like them both a lot, but I picked Ho-Oh. I had Pokemon Gold, and I'm planning on getting HG when it comes out - I just feel more loyal to it I guess. I really like fire types as well. :) Lugia is a close second, though.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ho-Oh is alright, but Lugia has to be my number one favorite. It's all because of Pokemon 2000.

Ah, good times. Good times~

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I chose lugia. I can remember watching pokemon 2000 as a kid and falling in love with it. I mean giant grey bird that can talk with uber awesome powers? AWESOME!

Also, I think Ho-Oh is just too... whats the word Im looking for? Fruity? I mean all those colors set me off. That giant bird looks like it was colored in by a kid who thought it was a kids coloring book. But I admit that Ho-Oh gains points for the fact that it can fart rainbows. Who doesnt like a bird that can fart rainbows? Well... again thats the only reason why I like Ho-Oh XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Whilst I've always liked Ho-oh in appearences, Lugia would own in a battle.

Ho-oh just looks so cool, though. =3

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Colorful? It looks like a blasted turkey!
    I don't know which one would win, since I don't know the type advantages, but I can say that Lugia has a better design and cry.

Back